Chapter Seven

Hello my lovelies!

Short chapter here! I did warn you! But better to have something, than nothing right?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I haven't asked you in ages, but I really love to know that you're supporting me, plus I need feedback to improve and make a better novel for you guys to read!

Thanks Again!

- Bex. X

*****************************************************************************************************************

“Amelia honey, wake up.” Kaitlin said softly, shaking her shoulder

Amelia moaned, flipping over, “Blake, give me 10 more minutes.”

She laughed, “Amelia sweetie, you’re dreaming.”

Amelia’s eyes slowly opened, “Umm... good morning Kaitlin.”

Kaitlin smirked, “Dreaming about a certain green-eyed Adonis, are we?”

Amelia bit her lip, “No.”

Truth be told, she had been dreaming about him.

She was dreaming about his lips, his eyes, his hair, his cocky little smile.

God, she’d never been this obsessed about a man before. Ever.

“Come on then sleepy head get up. James has run you a bath.” Kaitlin laughed, departing the room.

After eventually rousing herself from the beautiful, hot, sexy Blakeville that she had been in, (where all of the citizens of the town were Blake), Amelia climbed into a rose scented bath. She loved the feeling of the warm water lapping over her toes.

After she had dried off, she dressed casually in a blue striped light cotton shirt and some light blue faded jeans. She combed her hair and let it fall around her shoulders.

She looked absolutely stunning. Radiant, beautiful and gorgeous.

She sighed, heading downstairs to the kitchen, following the heavenly scent of pancakes on the way.

“James? What’s cooking?”

“Breakfast is served.”

Amelia gasped.

Blake stood at the kitchen counter in a black polo shirt and dark jeans. She watched his muscles flex as he flipped over the pancakes onto the plates. He hadn’t combed his hair back.

He looked totally sexy, she thought.

“Why thank you,” he grinned

She gasped again, was that out loud?