NEW NOVEL

Hi, everyone!

Thanks for your continued support as always! I appreciate you all!

I just wanted to let you know about my newly published novel, entitled Everything. I hope to continue on my writing flow into this new work.

If it piques your interest, here is a summary below:

"He's left you, hasn't he?"

All her life, Adriana Rodriguez dreamt of her happily ever after: marriage, children, the full works. Although it all seemed so far away, when hotshot D.A. Mark Holloway took an interest, she thought she'd finally obtain what she'd been dreaming for all this time.

She thought wrong.

Picking up the pieces from her failed relationship would be difficult but with the help of her best friend Spencer, maybe life wouldn't be so complicated at all, right?

Spencer Haywood was an introvert in bottle-rimmed glasses. That was, until, his second week of being a freshman. Leaving the books behind he became caught up in a life of college debauchery until he laid eyes on the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen and fell head over heels in love. Too afraid to admit his feelings, he bottled his emotions up, focussing instead on becoming America's most infamous journalists... and indeed a notorious NYC womaniser. He almost began to forget his emotions.

Almost.

But when circumstances change, he can't help but let those feelings come back to the surface, until they are ready to destroy the world as he currently knows it...

I hope you'll check it out!

Love always,

- Bex. 'xo