Chapter 1 A New Friend

"LASH, LASH." her wings flapped bending the trees as she lands. Her claws extended as the groan come closer and closer.

Her search for foods was no prevail. she was not happy she lumbered to her cave claws scraping the cold hard minerals the rocks provided for her fire breath mingled with ice.
Her white scales shimmered in the dark where her black body did not darken. They where perfect for blending into the night stars. Glittering objects on her ears and wrist.

She settled down on a pile of moss and curled her tail up to her snout. She kept sniffing around a fire burning in the distance and yelling coming forward.

Her sharp ears shot up swiveling the sound for the direction. She lifted her head and looked closer with her gleaming violet eyes. She walked quickly out of the cave and took off the trees moaning as they bent again.

She flew for miles and then hovered over the village being burned down by a mob not by a dragon. She was well know in these parts the ghost dragon they called her, for she protected the villagers from other dragons wanting to ruin there live stock for food. In return for her work she got two Bulls to feed her as she mainly are plant that would harm there food. This made them love her cause she cared for there well being for they where her survival. She swooped down to the ground near the road. She roared at the mob, and they stopped rampaging the streets.

"THE GHOST DRGON CAME! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! They ran away for they where not of the village. She was given one Bull this time as her payment she lowered her head in a slight bow. she lifted off as soon as her head came up. She flew straight for her cave. Dove into it and settled onto her moss bed and fell asleep.

((()))((()))((()))

It has been a month since Annabelinda had taken care of the mob, they never came back. She has been living for eighty years yet she was going to be a near sixteen in human's. She would not be able to shift for another twenty years but that was okay she loved this form.

She would be eighteen when she could shift to human form but she didn't want to shift and face a human world she loved The wind flowing along her scales and did not want to give it up for a short minute.

She flew out of her cave when she heard a Dragon roar it was a female's. She flapped her wings fast for she did not want the dragon to be in her territory trespassing and hurting the villages under her protecting.

A dragon of green scales with a little red mixed in came into view. The dragon roared at the people. Annabelinda came and flew right into the female dragon, roaring right at her. her giant wings flapping making the smaller younger dragon look pathetic. she roared back in challenge wanting the territory for herself or at least live in it. Annabelinda accepted with a feathering roar. They circled each other in the air Annabelinda moved first.

She had first learn take down the option fast and you won't weaken. She breathed her Icy fire breath at the smaller one, she dodged. The smaller dragon flew straight to Annabelinda atomic in attempt to knock her off guard. Annabelinda put her claws in front of her and grabs the smaller dragon and dives to the ground pinning her down. Annabelinda roared at the dragon and let's it up because she won the battle.

The smaller dragon sits up and shuffles out its wings and bends them back in. She cocks her head to the side and lowers it. She lays down on the ground in submission silently asking to stay in the territory and serve her own purpose to me. I though it over and nodded walking over to the villagers they give me my two Bulls and I flap my wings lifting off the smaller dragon fallows me.

We land beside my cave trees creaking and moaning with tension, they where close to breaking. Once they did I would bring them to the villages so they could make structures out of them. I shook my scales and sat down with the Bulls. I tossed one of them to the female dragon and started to eat.

We finished quickly and looked at her. "SPEAK" I roared into her head.