Chapter 23 Asending

The queen and king on the throne where ready to step down and give the throne to us. They prepared us for the weight of ruling a kingdom, Pendragon ahead in his learning then I was.

We would have to tax accordingly, keep peace within the kingdom and out, and we would have to please as many people as possible yet still rule fairly.

It was a lot of information but we got it down and we would get better with practice.

Maids ran around us rushing to get ready for the crowning for us. They separated pendragon from me so we could get ready. They had us in human form to give us elegant clothes. They have me a purple dress with gems and crystals on it sparkling.

They rushed out minutes later and in came Pendragon looking regal in black pants and long sleeved shirt. He took my arm and lead me through the halls.

We walked slowly at a normal pace not rushing. We entered the big throne room and walked to the alter at the front.

The queen be king passed there wisdom and knowledge to us and we knelt, they put the crowns on our heads and had us rise.

"Long live the king! Long like the queen!" Rang out through the air, we walked to the thrones and sat down putting our place in the hall of royalty forever.