Chapter 15 How Many This Time?

Its been months that has passed by. I was on the very last eggnancy of the year. The heat was painful but over and done with in one day. My womb had been stretched by all the other eggs. The womb today rabidly grew bigger. I felt gigantic I only had twins and singles and two sets of triplets, yet I was bigger than the triplets.

I could hardly walk with how big my womb made me. My legs where spread apart just to keep me up and yet they where shaking. I walked slowly from the pool of water, womb swaying side to side.

Slowly laying down on my side I just had to survive the rest of the day till the eggs would be out of me.

((()))((()))((()))

I felt a small twinge inside of me and knew it was time. "Pendragon, its time." I said strained as the pain intense some more.

He walked over quickly and laid on top of me so my soon to be thrashing wouldn't harm the eggs as they come out to the world.

The pain intensified and I laid there bearing the pain. One egg down. The next wave hit, Two eggs down. Another long one happened, a Third egg down. The next pain hit faster and closer together. Groaning with the pain arching into Pendragon. The Forth egg. I thought I was done, apparently not. The last and fifth egg came. Once they all where out Pendragon did he ritual of rubbing each on my head. Walking them over to the grid and set them down. I was panting and fell asleep instantly.

--------------------
Sorry its short couldn't really think of anything hope you enjoyed.