Chapter 5 The Male Dragon

The new moon passed and the quarter empty did to. The time for the half moon was tonight. Annabelinda and Bindy had fun working together that the moon time slipped there minds as the flew out of the cave in search for food. The Sun was just starting to set as they went out. They flew to the pasture and ate what they could filling there belies. There was a roar in the distance.

My ears pricked and circles around determining the location of the dragons roar. Once I pin pointed it I bunched up my wings. "Come on Bindy male dragon is on our territory we have to defend the villagers!" She lifted off and we raced to the noise. The dragon was blowing fire at the village. I switched from fire, ice breath to just ice and I threw it at the fires, extinguishing instantly. I knew the ice would melt eventually and wouldn't be to much of a deal. We roared at the male dragon as I started to mix my breath again.

He roared back. I spit my breath and he dodged. I roared in frustration as I tried to hit him with another, yet he dodged it again. He kept circling around me and Bindy. He charged forward at Bindy knocking her unconscious as he hit her head hard. She fell to the ground and I roared in anger and flew at him. He growled in frustration. He grabbed me right as I was about to hit him. He bit into my shoulder just behind my spikes of my shoulder. He held on till I stopped fighting and grew too weak to fight him.

He landed on the ground with my under him. He smelled me as if I was alluring to him. "Take me to your cave and I'll save your little friend." A deep voice rumbled in my head. I nodded my head to weak to protest. He grabbed Bindy and settled her on top of his back. He nugged me forward to get me to move. We walked through the village I slumped as the villagers whispered at how I was defeated by a male dragon. They never heard of me being defeated since they only lived to twenty. He nugged my with more strength to get me to walk faster, I did. we reached the forest and I weaved through the trees up to the base of the mountain. We got into my cave and he said "Stay here I won't be happy if you fly away." I just laid down. He went down the tunnel leading down to Bindy's cave how he knew it was her cave I probably wouldn't even know. He walked out of the tunnel and grabbed my neck lightly in his mouth and dragged me down into my own cave and set me down on my moss filled bed.