Chapter 22 Telling The Story

We went out the next day, a maid watching our baby dragons as they are getting into there teen years. We flew the duration quiet as I led him to the castle of the previous lord and lady, my parents.

Landing on the balcony of the lords and lady I walked in slowly with Pendragon. There Shelton's gone now in the royal graveyard.

"This is where the lord and lady laid when they where killed. This was the balcony I lifted off when leaving here to my home you found me in." Sliding my claw across the sheets lightly. Walking out there doors I led him to my room. "This as my room I flew out this balcony to the lord and lady's balcony."  He walked over to my pink bed, I was a classic girl teen back when the war was apond us.

"War was apon us when this happen. We where never strong enough to fight them off and your army couldn't reach us in time. In fact you never got any message from us for it was told late to send one. They ambushed us quickly killing the guards. I was the only on to escape from being killed, the lord and lady was already dead when I flew into there room."

Leaping of the balcony, diving then gliding to the grave yard I landed lightly. "There graves, I moved them when I was gone that day, I was here. They where only skeletons on the bed when I came to them. Most of our riches are gone but I'd like to get the few left and bring it back. This land is gone, I am soon to be queen next to your side I can not be a lady ruling part time and part time queen. I have to be full time queen by your side ruling out people." Nuzzling his head I said "Let's go home."