Chapter 21 Finding Out

Pendragon was by my wall. The one I painted to have a sense of memory. He traced each curve of it recording it into memory. Slowly I crept behind him. I put up one of my claws and scraped it against one of his scales in his back.

He whipped around ready to tackle me to the floor but stopped last minute when he saw it was me.

"Did you really have to sneak up on me?" He asked as he nuzzled my the mark.

"Yes" I said breathlessly. As he continued to nuzzle me.

"Do you know who drew this?" He asked as he traced the lines. "They are incredible and show a good story on this wall even this symbol. I feel as if I have seen this symbol before."

"Because you have." I said looking away. "And this is not a story."

"How do you know?" He asked looking confused.

"For one this symbol is mine, you saw it in the cave before we left. And two this is real and happened."

"What do you mean it happened?" He asked.

"It's a true story of me, my parents and our land. This is a real story and it's mine before I came across my land that you found me in."

"My Annabelinda. My poor Annabelinda. He nuzzles me. Your life must've been hard."

"I can take you to my home if you like." I said quietly.

"I would love that very much Annabelinda.