Chapter 7 His Home

We where flying for a long time. It was half past sun high. We had started as the sun had just started to rise. Half my day already has been in his jaw doing nothing but dangling.

We rounded a bend in the mountain range when he started to descend. I heard a large rustle of wings as Pendragon layers on top of me. His ears perked listening for something in the distance.

Then just a tiny sound flew into my ear. I pin pointe it. The flapping of wings, large one as that.

They steadily grew stronger and louder as they approached us. They landed next to us. They where big bulky dragons used for protecting a dragon's territory while they are gone.

They bowed there heads to Pendragon and lifted off leading the way. Pendragon picked me up again and we flew after them Bindy in tow.

Soon we came into a view of a castle that was magnificent. Purple lights shone through the now crawling sun light. Stone and gem blocks formed the structure of the elaborate building.

We flew to a landing platform near the top of the castle. He landed keeping me in his jaw as he walked forward.

Pendragon kept walking down hallway after hallway till he stopped in front of a door he put his claws in a five holes and twisted. The door unlocked he pushed it opened then walked through and immediately shut it and locked it again.

He walked me over to a huge circular nest that had blankets instead of moss and leaves. He set me down and laid right on top of me before I could get up and walk around.

I looked around the room. The walls was an ocean blue with hints of gold in certain places. There was four doors spread out in the room. One was the one we came through. Another was put on the opposite side of the room. The other two were close together on the far wall of the nest.

He settled himself like he was going to be waiting a while which I knew he would because I would not mate with him. Eventually I gave up looking at my surroundings, I had already serrated it and couldn't find any flaw in it. I rested my head on my legs and slowly went to sleep.

A.N.
Picture of the Castle up at the top.