Chapter 6 Mate

He laid on top of me to keep me from moving away from him. He wasn't light, he didn't bother lightening his weight he just sat with his full weight on me. It was enough to keep me from moving yet light enough that I could still breath.

"What is your name" he said deeply.

"Annabelinda" I said quietly.

"Beautiful." he said "you must be graceful when you walk when your not tired." I nodded and laid my head on to my bed and settled the best I could into a sleep.

()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up to a roar now a loud one just loud enough to give an intruder a run away from here right now. I lifted my head to look at what was going on. Bindy was roaring at something above me. I looked up and saw a male dragon on top of me everything from last night flew into my head. I tried to get up but he just growled at me and took my neck into his mouth. He put a little pressure on it to warn me not to.

I laid back down and quickly said to Bindy "I'll be fine go get some food please." I begged her. She reluctantly left and walked up the tunnel.

The male dragon above me was lit in color and I realized he had a aqua colored scales with some black in them.

"What's your name?" I asked quietly.

"Pendragon" he whispered quietly.

"Can you get off of me now?" I asked wanting to stretch my legs and wings.

"No. You get to stay right there with me on top of you."

"I want to get up though!" I growled.
He growled back at me and grabs my neck putting more pressure on it till I whimpered in pain.

"No, mate I'm not letting you up till we mate and you carry my child."

"M..M..Mate?"

"Yes mate your mine you don't smell it yet you have another month till you do but that ok your mine." He growled possessively. I tried to get up again by force but he held me down by weight.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. He just relaxed his limbs making himself dead weight.

He laid on top of me for hours Bindy came in with food then left quickly not liking the male dragon. The food was so close to my stretched neck but I couldn't get it. He reached over me and picked it up and put it in front of my head. I ate it gratefully yet still mad at him.

It grew night and he shoved my head under my body to get me to sleep. It helped but was uncomfortable with my horns and spikes. I fell asleep some time later.

()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up to a shove and slowly lifted my head from beneath me. Pendragon shoved my to wake up.

"Come on you and your friend have to come with me to my home."

"But, my minerals!" I said, I could not leave them.

I will send some dragons to hold your land in the name of my tittle." I opened my jaw to respond and fight back that I don't want to go with him he said, "Your going and that's final." He grabs my neck in his mouth and leads me upstairs. I feel like a dragon kit all curled up just to not hit my backside on the stone cave.

"Come on here dragon." He said to Bindy. "You have to fallow me or I won't tolerate it and leave you here on your own." she nods her head slowly.

He bunches his muscles and we take off. He kept me in is jaws probably feeling if I wasn't I would escape, which isn't far from the truth if I was able to. He was leading us somewhere. I wondered what his title was.