Chapter 3 Cave Making

The sun stared to shine into the cave. I stood up and shakes the moss off of me. I went out a flew to some pastures with animals I ate the harmful plants that the animals can't eat and then flew back to the cave. I banked to the right far away from my bed but still deep enough in the mountain to bank forward some than down.

I started to claw at the walls breaking them down making a tunnel. I tried to be quiet so Bindy could still sleep.

The tunnel was finished in half a hour and I started to dig down along a round room I would have to get some glow worms in here or make a lantern out of lightning bugs.

The room slowly got shape and finally after two hours I started to make a dip for bedding holes in the wall for storing items and holding lanterns.

I walked out of the tunnel brushing my tail along collecting up the important minerals. I felt my claws going back to the size they where before I started digging. it always happened after they break for dull they just go back to being long and sharp in a matter of minutes.

I created a pile of the minerals seeing Bindy was still asleep. It was high sun, I walked over to her and bugged her off the bed.

"Ugh!!!" She groaned. I was sleeping!!

"Yes well time to wake up I already got the first cave done I'll show you what it look like so you can help me with the next one."

"Okay" she said yawning fallowing me through the tunnel into the cave her big jaw dropped showing her pointy teeth. "It's amazing I can't do it like this!" She said looking at it I had made carvings and pictures into the wall showing the dragon story of our creation.

We where once tiny little lizards that didn't breath fire not ice. Then our dragon God and goddess worked together to create what it is of us now. the dragon goddess gives us mates while the dragon God creates what we look like.

"Do not worry this is your room, mine will be the one we make next. I will do the carvings. Be warned my carvings will not be like yours in your cave they will be emotional and brutal I do not want you to look at them unless you think you can take it, but I doubt you can no one so far has been able to as of yet."

She nods her head and we walk to the opposite side of the cave and start our digging. "Do not throw the minerals out there what makes my breath fire and ice like yesterday. You can use them but we must keep them for they should not fall into anyone else's hands."

We finished digging the tunnel in fifteen minutes and started to dig down and make the room. we got it round and started to make it bigger and wider. I needed a bigger cave I didn't feel comfortable in a tight room. We then started to make crevices for the light sources and items.

I nugged Bindy out of room and started carving my thoughts coming out on stone each happy memory and sad even angering came on to the wall slowly yet steadily showing the past eighty years of my life unfolding in a visual say this is real not fake. This came from my heart and eyes. I drew out the last figure of the story then carved in the stone two symbols. They showed a truth hidden within them. One was a blossom the other a bird floating In a circle. I stepped away from the carvings and into the main cave.

A.N.
Ok one of the symbols is up at the top the second one will be in next chapter