Chapter 18 Shifting For The First Time

Years have passed, seasons coming and going. The children grew older each day. They where getting adventurous which was dangerous when your blood line has royalty in it. Pendragon has already reached a hundred years old he can now shift into human form but he waits to to it often till I'm old enough to do so to.

It was almost time of me to do so.  At noon, when the sun reaches its highest peak I will change into human effortlessly. There is no pain when first changing into human nothing. It there was then something was going wrong and the dragon would die. I was sure I wouldn't after having many eggs.

The sun rose up the sky the time coming closer with every growing minute.

The sun reached it's peak and I transformed into human. I had raven black hair with streaks of white through it. I was pale, no hint of a tan like Pendragon when he first shifted. He came up to me in human form with a dress and helped me into it. The Jewelry that glitches in my dragon form shrank to my human size fitting me perfectly again. The dress was a light purple with a few gems hanging from the bodice.  He handed me a small pair of high heels and slipped them on they where the same color as the dress. He picked me up and walked down the long hallways kissing me many times.

AN

Dress above is hers and you can figure out the color of her shoes. I plan on making this story from 25 to 30 is chapters from how its going.