(PREVIEW) Like a lil kitty cat

WARNING: THIS IS A PREVIEW. NOT THE ACTUAL STORY. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR. PLEASE DONT COMMENT ABOUT THE LENGTH OF THIS PREVIEW.

After a semi-long drive from the home, Mark pulled up behind the school. Reason being so Mark and Audrey weren't mobbed by the intense Markiplier fandom. If that were to happen, Audrey would gain far too much unwanted and excessive attention that she didn't want.

As they were at the back of the solidification of Hell, the only ones who would see them were the drug addicts who were more focused on getting a high before school or enjoying fore mentioned high.

Audrey was hit in the face with the heavy smell of a variety of drugs (wow r00d) as she stepped out of the car. She one of the schools famous couples: Chloe and David (But everyone called him Dahvie). They were famous for getting a detention almost every lesson and being high 100% of the time.

She walked quickly, hoping to avoid confrontation with Chloe. The memory of what happened last time sent shivers down her spine. But dear readers, I unfortunately cannot tell you what happened last time as it may send shivers down your spine and make you awfully uncomfortable.

As an apology author decided to let Audrey go through unscathed.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her quintet of friends. Audrey broke into a run to catch up with them despite being able to walk to catch up with them. As she neared Cory she pounced like a lil tiny kitty cat. By doing so she also managed to knock Cory down who knocked Cheyenne down who knocked Freya down who knocked Alice down who made Amelia stumble and (guess what!) fall down.