Fabulous as Always

A/N: DONT HATE ME. I'M ADDING A GAY COUPLE. I RECENTLY STARTED WATCHING PLEASE LIKE ME AND NOW IM PERMANENTLY IN THE MOOD TO WRITE GAY FLUFF. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. ALSO. I DON'T UNDERSTAND AMERICAN SCHOOL SYSTEM AND SCHEDULES SO I'M USING WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN THE LAND OF TEA. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK. STAY MAJESTIC FREUNDEN.

"FOUR DAYS, Audrey. FOUR!" The Amelia exclaimed in aggravation.
"What the fuck do we have first?" Freya chimed cause she silly and doesn't pay attention to conversations.
"I don't know. Probably a lesson cause the funny thing is, we're at school," Cheyenne the dolphin pointed out in her native language. Sarcasm.
"Well never,"
"You could just check your timetable," Alice pointed out, most likely getting real fed up with our bullshit.
" I don't know nor do I care but I've got a-SHIT FUCKER,"
"So Audrey has Mr Morris,how about the rest of you?"
"Aight so see y'all later,I'm going to go be ignored"
And with that I sauntered off to the art room that was really just two moderately sized rooms separated with a shitty wall that wasn't actually finished. Vic (His full name was Victor but everyone except the teacher felt too British calling home Victor all the time) and his bae Jack ((Generic yes but there is a reference to be spotted and if you can then you are a cool person who needs to message me like damn)). Together they made the schools entire uncloseted homosexuals population. Majority of people who spoke to them were seeking assistance in bursting out of the closet like the fabulous little bird they should be or just generally curious about being gay.
"And how are my little circles today?"
"Fabulous as always, Audrey! And how about you?" Jack said in his usual extravagant tone. Together they made the most unlikely but adorable couple. Jack was boisterous and excitable whereas Vic was shy and soft spoken like when he spoke he stuttered a lot . Honestly, they were so sweet that I swear all my cavities are from them.

Unfortunately Mr Morris did show up. See before you all go 'You're just saying that', I'm really not. He's got extremely selective hearing for me personally, misinterprets everything I say on purpose and intentionally ignores me. A complete and utter dickhead, right?

Anywhore, all he expected us to do was draw a superhero or create our own. Naturally, I chose to draw Esmeralda (Ayy bae, how you do) in a superhero style.

Fortunately, a little bit of doping around with Jack and Vic made the lesson go by super quick. Unfortunately, Mr Morris pulled the whole 'The bell does not dismiss you, I do' teacher bull, effectively making us late by about three minutes. Normally, that would not be an issue. Unless your lesson is on the other side of the school. But thankfully, the teacher I had for this next lesson was extremely understanding about the whole 'teacher-that-hates-my-guts-purposefully-makes-me-late-so-it's-not-my-fault' situation I unintentionally have going on.

Maths went by fast again and before I knew it I was back with my gang of fucktards, chilling for 15 minutes until we were due to go to science.

During break, Amelia was showing a variety of videos and pictures whilst fangirling, Alice and Cory were speaking in hushed tones, Cheyenne and I were speaking about a multitude of topics relating to The Walking Dead and Freya scrolled through her phone, showing us funny things and occasionally interjecting into any of the conversations when she deemed it cool to.

The boring school day continued on like that until sixth period finally decided to come round and ended.

"Ayo, Audrey fam. You walking home with us or not?" Cheyenne questioned.

"Nahh, fam. Mark said he was going to pick me up today. I mean, I'll probably see you lot later, but I gotta go home with Mark to get my shit packed,"

And with that freunden walked in a different direction while I walked towards Marks car.