Like a lil kitty cat

After a semi-long drive from the home, Mark pulled up behind the school. Reason being so Mark and Audrey weren't mobbed by the ever intense Markiplier fandom. If that were to happen, Audrey would gain far too much unwanted and excessive attention that she didn't want.

As they were at the back of the solidification of Hell, the only ones who would see them were the drug addicts who were more focused on getting high before school or enjoying fore mentioned high.

Audrey was hit in the face with the heavy smell of a variety of drugs (wow r00d) as she stepped out of the car. She spotted one of the schools famous couples: Chloe and David (But everyone called him Dahvie). They were famous for getting a detention almost every lesson and being high 100% of the time.

She walked quickly,hoping to avoid confrontation with Chloe. The memory of what happened last time sent shivers down her spine. But dear readers, I unfortunately cannot tell you what happened last time as it may make you awfully uncomfortable which is something I do not wish to put you through.

As an apology author decided to let Audrey go through unscathed.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw her quintet of friends. Audrey broke into a run to catch up with them despite being able to walk to catch up with them. As she neared Cory she pounced like a lil tiny kitty cat. By doing so she also managed to knock Cory down who knocked Cheyenne down who knocked Freya down who knocked Alice down who made Amelia stumble and (guess what!) fall down.
"Bitch!"
"I have no regrets,"
"You never have any regrets,"
"Ain't nobody got no time for no regrets,"

Amelia rolled her cinnamon brown eyes before rising from the pavement despite all the people piled on top of her legs. By doing this, however, Alice's chin accidentally collided ((with the sky. Heh PTV reference)) with the cemented.

But despite the pain her face felt, Alice didn't scream or yelp or make any noise of pain, tears didn't even begin to fill her eyes. She just laid there on the pavement with a grazed chin and a blood-filled mouth. Instead of spitting it out like a normal person, she swallowed it as her friends listened to the gulped that sounded as she ingurgitated  (Ha ha fancy word) the red bodily fluid.

"Oi. Get up you hoebagels," Amelia said, lightly prodding us in the heads (she moved down the line, low key kicking us).

They all did as they were told in fear. In fear of what,you may ask? Well in fear of the wrath of Amelia.

"Oh Ya! Our other not as majestic friends have finally arrived!" Our not-in-an-orphanage-friend-also-the-most-gothic-flower-of-them-all, Rose, exclaimed.

By Rose's side was Lily, our not-in-the-orphanage-friend-who-also-happens-to-be-the-most-kawaii-and-sparkly-berry-plant-of-them-all.

"I'll have you know I am the most majestic person here," I argued.
I could stand for a lot of of things, like pancakes and hot chocolate, but being called less majestic than someone just took the Doritos.

"No, I think the mystic Cheyenne Jackson is the most majestic out of all you peasants,"

"Oh it is so on!"

A/N: ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? I FINALLY UPDATED! I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. YOU GUISE ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME FOR STICKING AROUND FOR SO LONG! LIKE PRUSSIA LEVEL AWESOME! IM ON A SIX WEEK BREAK SO I WILL TRY INCREDIBLY HARD TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. NEXT CHAPTER THERE WILL BE A BATTLE OF THE MAJESTICNESS. THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. IMMA SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. BYE BYE AS-AWESOME-AS-PRUSSIA-PEOPLE!