Majestic

WARNING: MAJESTICNESS AND AWESOMENESS AHEAD. ONLY PROCEED IF YOU ARE SURE YOU ARE MAJESTICALLY AWESOME/ AWESOMELY MAJESTIC ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS SHIT RIDE.FUCK BRO. SOMEONE PLEASE COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THE MAJESTIC/MAJESTICNESS/MAJESTICIVITY COMES UP.

The warm wind blew throughout the school field, combing through Audrey's hair as she stood in a triangle formation with two of her friends. Those two friends who dared to defy her majesticness.

The wind only added to her undeniable majesticivity, making it flow like a lordly lions magical mane as she raised her head.

Rose shook her head on an attempt to draw closer to Audrey's majesticivity, only to draw short by miles and miles.

Cheyenne, knowing her hair was not majestic despite the pink highlights, could only strike a slightly magnificent pose.

Audrey scoffed majestically at the peasants shabby attempts to be majestic. She began to strut majestically towards these in unmajestic peasants, only to be unmajesticly interrupted by Amelia.
"What the actual fuck are you doing?"
The two unmajestic heathens and the extremely majestic queen of majesticivty glared with all their majesticness at the rude unmajestic peasant.

"We are determining who is the most majestic in the most majestic way possible. What does it look like?"

"Not that for sure,"

Audrey sent a majestic glare for interrupting the majestic off.

"How very dare you insult the ever majestic unicorn King of Neverland!"

"I always insult you. Ya know like everyday,more or less every time I see you?"

"Don't be such a silly willy, Audrey," Rose giggled.

"Wrap your dummy in gummy," Kelsi added.

"Don't be silly, cover your willy," Rose told us in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Don't be a fool, wrap your tool," Amelia interjected.

"Don't be dumb,protect your cum," Cheyenne chimed in once more.

"Cover your meat or change the sheets," Audrey added.

"You can't go wrong if you cover your dong," Alice butted in.

"Don't be a prick, cover your dick," Amelia exclaimed.

Condom jokes were thrown about between the freunds until the dickhead bell decided it was torture time for the poor unfortunate souls (dIdNEy WoRl).

"Well shit," Amelia chimed like a windchime because that is what she is now.

"Come along unmajestic ducklings, torture time is upon us," Amelia announced before marching the kinder freunden to the school building and so the three younger humans and penguin and emo flower and rat with a leek headress on followed the majestic unicorn while Amelia shouted :
" FOUR DAYS! FOUR MOTHERFUCKING DAYS YOU ACTUAL KNOB-HEAD!"