Mr Harris

I hate him.

Who do I hate, you may be asking. I hate my science teacher, Mr Harris. Why do I hate him? Well, it all started at the start of the year when I was late to class.

I fell into the classroom to find all heads staring up at me. I sheepishly grin at the man behind the desk. He's scowling at me with his arms crossed over his chest. "Sorry I'm late sir."

"Are you Scarlett Miller?" He asks me, ignoring my apology. I nod.

"Ah, I've heard about you from Mr Webster. I see you have a track record of being late."

"It just happens."

"Well I won't allow it in my classroom, you have detention with me after school."

"But it's the first day!" I exclaimed.

"And, you were late." He turned to the class. I stood in shock at the doorway. "Are you going to stand there all day Miss Miller?" I huffed and walked over to the only seat left. Unfortunately that seat was right in front of the teachers desk.

As the teacher carried on with the lesson I took time to properly study him. He had blonde hair that clearly he had ran his hands through. He had blue eyes that seemed to change shades.

They were dark when he was talking to me but now they seem to be brighter. He was wearing a white shirt that showed off what was underneath. He also wore a green tie, the tie was hideous. "Done checking me out Miss Miller?" He asked taking me out of my daze.

"No, I was just wondering if you picked that tie out in the dark." He gave a look of shock but quickly recovered. "Miss Miller this is just adding to your detention." I rolled my eyes. I realised that I didn't know his name, he never told me and it doesn't say on our schedule, just our room number. I got on with my worksheet that he gave me when I felt a presence behind me. "By the way my name is Mr Harris." He whispered in my ear and I suddenly got a chill down my back. Is there a draft?

This is just a start chapter. They will get longer