Kisses In The Dark

I took a deep breath before entering the science classroom. I was late again because the bus had broken down. I walked into the class. They were in partners, doing an experiment. Riley was already with a partner as we had an odd number in the class. "Scarlett." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see Mr Harris . "Sir?"

"We're all doing experiments, as you can see everyone's already in partners. You can help me set up for the class experiment." I was glad he didn't mention what happened yesterday. Of course he couldn't, he was in class and anyway nothing did happen. I followed him to his experiment table which already he had set up with chemicals and test tubes. I watched as he put the white powder into the liquid in the test tube. The tube over flowed and fizzed. "Step back." Mr Harris said, grabbing my hand and pulling me backwards. We stayed like that, watching the chemical overflow. I looked down at our hands and he followed my gaze.

"Sir!" A boys voice called from the other end of the classroom. He quickly released his hand and rushed to the other side to help the boy. I looked around the classroom. Thankfully no one had noticed. "Why are you just standing there? Tidy up." Mr Harris said angrily coming up behind me.

"But sir, it's your experiment." I turned to face him. He was close but as soon as I turned he stepped back. "Miss Miller, are you talking back to me?"

"No but, it's not my experiment..."

"Detention after school."

"But sir..."

"That's enough Miss Miller." I quickly shut up and started to tidy up his experiment. The bell finally rang, letting us leave. "Have a good day everyone. See you after school Miss Miller." I gave him a small wave as I left the classroom.

~~~~~~

I knocked on his classroom door, to hear a gruff, "Come in." I entered the classroom to see a frustrated Mr Harris. He hadn't noticed me coming in. I gave an awkward cough and he looked up. "Oh, Miss Miller. How can I help you?"

"Erm, I had detention with you and a tutoring lesson." His eyes widened as he remembered.

"I'm so sorry, I just got an email last lesson about a staff meeting. We'll have to reschedule."

"Ok, when can you do it?" I asked.

"Tonight, come to mine. I'll give you my mobile number just incase we need to reschedule again, one time." He quickly wrote down his number, gave it to me and walked out the classroom. I was left to look round the classroom. I noticed his staff badge hanging from the computer. I wonder what his name is. The badge didn't have his full name but it did have his first initial. 'M Harris' Matthew? Mark? I was interrupted by Mr Harris coming into the classroom. "You're still here?" He asked, surprised.

"I was just leaving. Why are you back?"

"I forgot my badge." He lent over me to grab the badge behind me.

"What's your first name Sir?"

"You'll find out later I'm sure Miss Miller." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath against my neck. I froze in one spot, breathing heavy. He drew back. He had a smirk on his face, knowing what effect he had on me. He quickly realised what he did, his face turning into a frown. "See you at seven?"

"Bye sir." I called after him. He gave me a small smile before running to his meeting, badge in hand.

~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath before knocking on his front door. I had texted him earlier, letting him know it was me. He texted me his address and a few hours later I found myself here.

The door opened to reveal Mr Harris in a pair of black jeans with a blue shirt. He looked hot. Wait I couldn't say these things about my teacher. He's probably way older than me anyway. I was interrupted by him clearing his throat. "Sorry Sir."
"It's fine. Want to come in?" I nodded and entered his house. To say it was nice was an understatement. It had a tall hallway with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. To the left was a black and white living room.
"Do you like it?" He asked.

"It's beautiful." I said in awe. He chuckled and sat on one end of the sofa.I slowly joined him, trying to stay as far away as I could. I didn't want another incident to happen. "Why are you sitting over there?" Mr Harris asked, grinning. I silently moved closer to him. "Look, what happened in the classroom was highly inappropriate. I assure you it won't happen again." He stated confidently. I felt disappointed with these words.

Did he not want to kiss me. If not then why did he do it? God, he's my teacher. I should be horrified that anything happened. But I wasn't. For some reason I wouldn't mind if it happened again. "It's fine Mr Harris." I assured him.

"Mark."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You asked what my name was. It's Mark." I smiled. 'Mark Harris', that's what the M stood for. "Anyway, we should should start the tutoring lesson." I nodded and got to work with him.

After a hour and a half we were done. Time flew past with him, even though I was terrible at the subject. He was different when it was just the two of you. "Thanks Sir." I smiled gratefully at him.

"It's no problem. I'm sorry we had to reschedule."

"Seriously, I thought I would never pass the exams, now I have a chance. Anyway, it's not every day you get to look inside a teacher's house." He chuckled, I laughed with him. Then suddenly the room got quiet. We just sat on the sofa looking at each other. Like gravity we were pulling towards each other. We were nearly touching when he suddenly stood up.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride home." I looked up at him with a frown on my face. I shouldn't be disappointed though, but I was. I sighed and nodded. "That would be great sir."

"Mark." He said as we walked to his car. "Call me Mark outside of school, Sir makes me feel old." He laughed.

"You're not that old."

"Too old for you." He muttered under his breath. I quickly dismissed it as I knew I wasn't supposed to hear it. "How old are you anyway?" I asked.

"Inquisitive aren't we." He chuckled. I blushed and smiled, looking at him in the moonlight. "24. I'm 24." That's not that old. "How old are you?"

"17." I heard him suck in a breath. He opened the door for me as I realised we had been standing outside his car for a while. "Thank you."He nodded.

The car ride was silent, except me giving him directions. He parked across the street so it didn't seem suspicious. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned to face him. "Thank you Mark." I smiled at him.

"Fuck it." He muttered, before I could ask him what he meant his lips were on mine. I automatically kissed back, my arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled me as close as he could get. He unbuckled and moved towards me. He lifted me up so I was on his lap straddling him. I pulled on his hair as he started leaving a trail of kisses down from my lips to my collar bones. He found my soft spot. I gave a soft moan which brought him back to reality. He stopped, still holding onto my waist. "Scarlett, this shouldn't of happened. I'm sorry." He said panting in between words.
"Mark if I didn't want it to happen I wouldn't be here." I said. I kissed him but as I began to deepen it he pulled away. "This can't happen."
"Sir it already did." I began to move off him but I must of moved over a certain area as he gave a low moan and attacked my lips again. I gave that as a signal and started moving my hips against his. We were both a moaning mess as we broke apart for air. I climbed back to my seat. "Bye sir."
"Bye Scarlett." He didn't look at me. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving and running to my front door.

I looked out my bedroom window to see he was still parked where I left him. He had his eyes closed and from what I could tell he was breathing heavily. He punched the steering wheel before driving off.