Decisions In The Classroom

I entered the science classroom, it had been a week since the incident in the car with Mr Harris and he has been ignoring me since. I sat down at my usual seat, avoiding eye contact with him. I laughed as Riley sat down next to me with a sigh. "What's wrong?" I asked, turning to her.

"Mr Harris has been in a bad mood all week, it makes the lessons boring." I sighed, agreeing with her. I'll go talk to him after class. It was lunch after so I would have plenty of time. "Right class." Mr Harris started, clapping his hands together. We all turned to face him, knowing that with how the week had went that we had to be quick or he'll blow a fuse. "Can anyone tell me what a primer is?" He asked. I held my hand up and looked around the classroom to see that I was the only person with their hand up. Of course he didn't pick me, he decided to go with the slacker boy sitting in the back of the classroom who was on his phone not paying any attention. "4?" The guy guessed still keeping his eyes on his phone. Mr Harris sighed. "No Harry. Anyone else?" He asked, looking around the classroom. His eyes landed on me for a second but quickly moved on. He ended up answering the question himself, ignoring me completely. I groaned in annoyance and put my head on the desk for the rest of the lesson.

As everyone piled out I walked towards Mr Harris at his desk. I gave a slight cough, to let him know I was here. He spun his chair round to look at me, his eyes widened in panic. "Scarlett. You should go." He said before turning around to face his computer again. "Why Mark, are you scared what happened in your car will happen again?" I hissed, slightly pissed at him. He spun his chair round to face me so fast I thought he was going to fall off. "Of course I'm scared it will happen again. Scarlett when it happened I wanted more. Scarlett I wanted it to happen again, I wanted to kiss my student in my car. Does that not sound weird to you Scarlett? Or is that totally normal to you?" He was angrily whispering. "Of course it's weird to me Mr Harris. I wanted to kiss my science teacher!" He inched closer to me.
"You have to just be my student Scarlett, this is wrong and although it may seem good, and I mean really good, we have to stop." I pulled him by his tie closer to me, I could feel his hot breath fanning my face. "Tell me you don't want to continue after this." I smashed my lips to his. He instantly moved his lips against mine. All of a sudden he lifted me up onto his desk. "Sir." I whispered against his lips. He drew back instantly. "Scarlett, we shouldn't of done this."
"Mr Harris, you kissed me back. Think about it." Mr Harris sighed. "I'll speak to you tonight. I nodded and smiled. I kissed his cheek before leaving the classroom with just enough time to eat some lunch.