Part One

Part One:

Trees was the only thing Annabeth didn't have on her mind. Her and Percy were on their way to Camp Half-Blood for the summer, after a tiring year at high school, which had ended after a crazy party. That party was the reason why she was keeping secrets. A month ago, she had been worried about finishing her exams, but now she was worried about more important things, like the fact that at the party her and Percy had gotten pretty wild. Okay, so maybe Percy didn't remember, but she did. Very clearly.

Annabeth forced her thoughts out of her head and silently cursed herself. She would not think about it again until she needed to.

•••

An hour later, they arrived. Piper and Jason ran up to them, grinning from ear-to-ear. Leo and his girlfriend Calypso followed, also smiling.

"Hey guys!" Annabeth greeted, as she was crushed by Piper and Calypso.

Chiron trotted up and also hugged her. "Lovely to see you two back." He smiled warmly. "We're having a special game of capture the flag tonight, this round boys versus girls."

"Excellent!" Annabeth cried. "Finally an excuse to pummel the boys!"

Piper whoop-whooped as well while Calypso looked awkward. After saying goodbye to the boys she dragged Annabeth and Piper down to a spot by the lake.

"I can't play." She said.

"What? You're not that bad!" Piper cried, horrified. "You're loads better than some of my sisters!"

"No, that's not why." Calypso looked out at the lake. "I-I'm pregnant." There was silence.

Piper looked awkward as well, while Annabeth smiled at Calypso. "Have you told Leo yet?"

"No, I only found out a few days ago."

"Well, I guess you could say that I have some news too." Piper grinned. "I'm also pregnant!"

"What?" Calypso was stunned. "Not you too! How long have you--"

"I found out two days ago." Piper smiled, then fell back onto the grass, still smiling.

"Well, since everyone has news." Annabeth said, smiling. "I'm pregnant as well!"

"What?" Calypso stared at Annabeth in shock. "How are we all pregnant at the same time?"

"It's like a pact." Piper grinned. "And has no one told the boys?"

"Told us what?" Asked three voices at the same time. Percy, Leo and Jason appeared.

"Uh oh." Annabeth muttered, dread slowly dripping like a tap into her system.