Part Seven

Part Seven:

Piper was sick. She felt anxious and moody for some reason she couldn't explain and kept puking. Eventually, Jason came to see her in the Aphrodite cabin and insisted to take her to Will Solace.

She agreed, even though she knew that her secret was about to be revealed. When they got to the infirmary, Will took her to a small room at the back of the main area. He took her blood and ran a few scans on her stomach, before leaving the room to get the test results.

Piper sat up on the hospital bed. Jason squeezed her hand. "It's going to be okay." He murmured, almost as if to himself. "It's going to be okay..."

But Piper knew what he was thinking about. Around a month ago, Jason and her had decided to both spend the night in the Zeus cabin. Piper remembered what had happened that night, even though she and Jason had both sworn that they wouldn't tell anyone about it.

Will came back into the room, looking a bit anxious. "Well, your test results are back, and it looks like you're pregnant, Piper."

Trying to fake being shock, Piper stared at Will in amazement. She felt Jason's hand go slack. Staring back at him, his face was as white as a sheep.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Will said awkwardly, hurrying out of the room.
Piper looked at Jason. "Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"P-Piper?" Jason asked.

"Yes?"

"Are-are you okay with this?"

"I don't know." Piper admitted. "Do you want this baby?" Jason's expression changed. He smiled, then squeezed her hand again.

"If you want it, then it's fine with me."

Piper released a breath she didn't know that she had been holding as Jason leaned in to kiss her. Then, hand-in-hand, they walked out of the room.

Will Solace was telling something along the lines of: "No death-stuff, mister! Doctor's orders." To Nico Di Angelo, and Piper saw Nico blush.

She winked at him, then headed off with Jason.