Part Twenty-One:

Part Twenty-One:

There was silence. Calypso's heart was beating faster and faster. That was her first prophecy, and it was about her child...

Her throat closed over. She hadn't told anyone yet, but she had been to see Will Solace for a checkup to see how her baby was doing. He had announced that she was two months pregnant and that both of her babies were healthy.

Calypso almost fainted when he had said that. Both?! She was having twins?! It was already a shock that she was pregnant, yet twins... she supposed that Aphrodite was to blame. That chick had been messing with her love life for millennia now, and she felt a sudden urge to smack Aphrodite across her perfect makeup-covered cheek.

She snapped back to reality when Percy rushed forwards to catch Rachel as she fell towards the floor. With the help of Jason, they got her back on her beanbag just as she woke up.

"Ugh, my head hurts." She moaned, slumping back down and rubbing her temples.

Annabeth's forehead was creased like she was thinking too hard. "Rachel, you just gave a prophecy." She said.

"Really? What was it about?" Rachel groaned, sitting up again eagerly.

"You said: 'Five young heroes who combine the power of two,

Shall travel to the darkest pit to finish what their parents didn't do,

The girl with the flames will lead the way,

But go too deep and the quest will be lead astray,

Only when fire and water, the earth and sky meet,

Will the group call their task complete'."

"Does this mean that we have another great prophecy on our hands?" Percy whined, shaking his head. "I don't wanna fight in another war!"

"Calm down, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth told him, patting his arm. "It's obvious that this prophecy won't happen for a while at least. 'Five young heroes who combine the power of two,' must mean our kids, but the only part I don't understand is 'five'. There's only four of us who are pregnant, unless there's someone else?" She looked at Rachel who held her hands up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not dating anyone and plus - I'm the oracle. It could be dangerous if I got pregnant."

"Then, is someone having twins?" Annabeth's penetrating gaze wandered over everyone.

"Well, in my dream I only had one, and I assume you only had one as well?" Piper asked.

"Yeah, so it must be either Calypso or Hazel." Annabeth looked at Calypso who felt her cheeks heat up. "Calypso?"

"I went to see Will Solace today." She admitted. Hazel tensed up - this was news that involved her as well. "He - he said that I was two months pregnant." She took a deep breath. "And that both of my babies are healthy."

Leo's hand went slack in her's. He was staring at her with wide eyes. "Two...?" He whispered, looking a bit faint. "You mean, we're having twins?"

Calypso nodded and squeezed his hand.

Annabeth smiled warmly at her. "Now that we cleared that up, I'm pretty sure that 'Shall travel to the darkest pit to finish what their parents didn't do,' means that they'll have to travel to Tartarus." She looked at Percy who nodded his head encouragingly. "And defeat him, because that's the thing we didn't do."

"True. But lets just think happy thoughts now, shall we?" Piper asked. Her face was a bit pale, but she smiled all the same. "This prophecy probably won't happen for at least another fifteen years, or at least until our children are ready to know about their heritage."

"Thank you, Piper." Annabeth replied. "'The girl with the flames will lead the way,' I'm not too sure what that means but I think that it's implying that Leo and Calypso, your daughter will be a fire user."

Leo smiled at his girlfriend who smiled back.

"'But go too deep and the quest will be lead astray,' Not sure what that means, except if they go to deep into Tartarus then they'll be overwhelmed, or something? 'Only when fire and water, the earth and sky meet,' Also not sure about that. 'Will the group call their task complete,' That's got to mean that their quest will be finished."

"Well, who cares." Leo yawned, stretching. "Lets worry about that later. I need some sleep."

"I agree." Hazel piped up. "We shouldn't worry about it right now. Lets get some rest. We can discuss it in the morning."

After several goodbyes, everyone went their separate ways to bed. Calypso snuggled up against Leo in their bed, his hand on her stomach. She felt comfortable just lying there with him, not a care in the world.