Part Two

Part Two:

"Um," Piper's smile had faded. She looked like she was going to cry, which alarmed Annabeth. Jason was looking at her expectantly, just as Leo was looking at Calypso. But Percy was frowning.

"This has something to do with this morning, doesn't it?" He asked.

"No, not really." Annabeth said, her voice squeaking slightly. "We were just strategising for Capture The Flag."

"Okay then." Relief flooded onto Percy's face. "For a second I thought that you were all inflicted with some disease."

"We were just talking." Piper cut in. "Everything's perfectly normal."

"Are you sure?" Jason asked. "You can tell me anything."

"It's fine." Calypso joined in. "We were just making plans."

"Okay then." The boys walked away, but Annabeth felt like they had only stalled them for now.

"We need to tell them soon. They're going to get suspicious!" Annabeth hissed.

"I know, but at the moment I don't feel like it." Piper sighed. "Maybe after we win Capture The Flag?"

"Possibly." Calypso said. "You decide."

•••

Annabeth headed over to the Athena cabin. Even though she was staying with Percy in the Poseidon cabin, she still wanted to see her siblings.

"Hey guys!" She announced as she walked into the cabin. Several campers dropped what they were doing to hug her while some of the younger ones cautiously moved over. "I've missed you!" Annabeth's voice was muffled under the mass of campers.

"Annabeth!" Malcolm cried. "It's good that you're back, and I trust you're not staying in here?"

"Nope. I'm moving in with Percy." Annabeth smiled.

"Ooh!" Many of the campers said, making Annabeth blush.

"Well, it was nice seeing you." She said, giving everyone more hugs. Then she headed back out.