Hurting

WARNING: HARMFUL CONTENT!

I wake up with a horrible headache, an aching heart, an a tingling feeling in my stomach. Not to forget the hand wrapped around my waist and the legs entwined with mine. I turn around and face a head of curls, a smile on the green-eyed boys face. I snuggle closer to him, seeking the warmth that had escaped my body along the night. A frown, along with a smile spreads itself across my face thinking back on the last 12 hours.

I used him. I used Harry freaking Styles to get over my broken heart. Not only did I use the probably biggest celebrity in the entire world, but I used the best friend of the guy that broke my heart. It did still hurt, thinking about him and the times we spent together but I wasn’t the kind of girl to lie in bed all day long watching soppy love movies with six bowls of ice cream. That wasn’t me. I was the girl that stepped out of the house the next day with a fake smile on her face, pretending like nothing had happened. Stuff doesn’t get to me the way it does to other people, I’d been through too much. Still, I couldn’t fight the feeling of tears building up behind my eyes.

 I really had loved him, and still did. The short amount of time we knew each other felt like ages. I knew he would be there for me for whatever I needed. Could talk to him whenever I wanted. Was that really all gone now? Just because he didn’t make the time, and didn’t want to, to call me? To pick up the goddamn phone? I felt the forgotten anger build up inside me again, taking a deep breath to ignore the daggers shooting through my heart. He hadn’t meant any of the things he said, so when he finds out I slept with his best friend that really shouldn’t bother him, not that it’s any of his business anyway.

I remembered how I felt last night right before I fell asleep. Harry had made me feel something I had never felt before with any other guy that I went to bed with. He made me feel like I belonged there, with him, by his side. Like he’d scare away the monsters lurking out from under the bed. He had made me feel like the most fragile girl in the world needing protecting from a knight in shining armour… made me feel like every single second of the night was the best time of his life… like he loved me.

I couldn’t erase that from my mind. Not even with the thought that I loved Louis. Not with the thought that somewhere inside him, Louis still was like the guy I met at Milkshake City. Not with the thought that Louis knew all my secrets and was the only guy that had seen me at my weakest. Harry had been there for me when Louis wasn’t.

I felt Harry’s hand pull away from my waist and immediately missed it. I lifted my hand and moved the curls from his face, finding his beautiful green eyes looking at me. He smiled his signature smile. “Good Morning Princess.” He leaned forward and pecked me on my cheek. Reaching his arm over me to his bedside table, Harry grabbed his phone, checked the time and let out a groan. “It’s only 7:30.” He looked at me, waiting for my reaction yet I didn’t say anything. “Hungry?” He asked.

I nodded and smiled at the boy in front of me. “Very.”

“Well so am I.” He smirked, leaning forward yet I put my hand up to stop his face from coming closer to me.

“You do not want to see me when I’m hungry.” I glare at him, trying to put on an evil face.