Call me, maybe?

Sorry for not having uploaded in a while. Exams were craaazy, and I had to study SO much. But I finally got down to being able to write some more.

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled out tomorrow. YIKES. Might be able to write more over the next few days then ;)

Please tell me what you think everyone!!

Sam’s POV

He was staring at me. Again. His stare trying to look inside of me. I felt uncomfortable, the last time someone had tried to understand what was going on with me, the last time someone had noticed that I wasn’t who I claimed to be, was at therapy. I definitely didn’t want to go back to those days, they were behind me, at least I hope they were.

As he didn’t move his eyes away from me, I didn’t either. I was so caught up in the moment. For the second time in 60 minutes, I was having a staring contest with a celebrity. Not only a celebrity, but Louis Tomlinson, from freaking One Direction. I didn’t realize what was happening to me.

After about 5 minutes of time seeming to have frozen all around me, I vaguely noticed Harry’s eyes shift between Louis and me. His eyes stayed on me for a while until he walked up to Louis and threw his arm around Louis’ shoulder. Louis jerked away, breaking our whatever-moment and looked at Harry.

‘What the hell man? Don’t scare me like that’ He snapped at Harry.

‘Dude, I’ve called your name over a billion times for the past five minutes, don’t get all bitchy on me. It’s not my fault you’re frozen in time staring at a girl who you don’t have the courage to, to just walk up to.’ I heard Harry say. Louis took a small glance and me and realized I was listening. He looked to the floor and blushed.

‘Whatever Haz, just get me the usual okay?’ He told his best friend and turned to walk towards my direction.

Niall, who was at the counter, five muffins in his hand, one in his mouth, ordered Louis’ ‘usual’.

I was in a trance, I barely noticed anything that was happening around me. Much less Julia trying to catch my eye across from me. I turned towards the girls and took a deep breath.

‘This is fate.’ Julia whispered.

‘Hell yeah. I see the chemistry already. They’re lovebirds.’ Emily agreed a little louder then actually necessary.

‘Guys, instead of telling me how this is fate and love, would you mind trying to keep me alive here? I’m about to faint.’ I interrupted their little happy conversation.