The Promise

I'm soo sorry I haven't uploaded in ages!! I was really busy with work so I couldn't come around to writing anymore :( I feel kinda bad :/ Poo. Sucks. lolz

Anyway, for all you people desperately awaiting a real move with Loumantha... you might wanna read on, not promising anything but, ya know ;) hahaha

I hope you enjoy this chapter. It was kinda hard to write and i dont like it that much but OH WELL. Emily and Niall romance coming up soon. Shiping name?! Comment belooow :D

Oh and, tell me your opinion about the whole nate thing! I wanna know OH and what you think should happen between louis and sam now

Enjoy now :) fan, vote & comments are always dearly appreciated ;) 

I LOVE YOU CHINCHILLAS <3 xx

Isa

It was the first day back at school from Easter Break. The morning hadn’t started off good. I had been up all night, texting Louis, watching movies, trying to get my mind off today. I was tired. My eyelids heavy, threatening to close any second. I tried to keep my mind focused on the road ahead of me but I hadn’t driven myself to school in so long, picking up my Emily on the way, that I barely knew where I was going.

As I stopped infront of her house, she skipped outside, two coffees-to-go, in her hands, smiling at me.

‘Good Morning!’ she exclaimed cheerfully, handing me one of the coffee cups. She pushed her ray-bans over her hair, looking into the sidemirror checking her make-up.

‘I don’t know if it’s necessarily good, but morning’ I forced a smile and sped away to school.

As I pulled onto the parking lot, students storming to the front gate, I spotted Nate’s convertible at his usual spot. I felt a sting in my heart but decided to ignore it and parked the car. Emily got out and took my books with her, knowing that I wasn’t used to actually carrying my own stuff.

‘Are you ready?’ She asked, a worried look on her face.

I looked at her and nodded. ‘Yeah.’

‘Are you sure?’ She continued.

‘No.’ I took a deep breath, trying to fight the tears that were threatening to spill out of my eyes. I put on my sunglasses, in case a tear did slip, no one would see.

Emily put her arm around me and squeezed my healthy shoulder. She was always there to give me comfort. It’s what I loved about her.

‘So how are you and Niall doing?’ I asked, wanting to change the subject. She got the point and started off, staring into the distance romantically.

‘Great. I mean, they’re going off to America soon, which really sucks, but hey, thank the lord for Skype. I just, I don’t know, do you think he really likes me?’ She was always so insecure about herself.