Decisions

So thing is, i just wanted to upload less but i had to get rid of this chapter. GAAAH, i hate it so bad, idk why but yuck. it was really hard to write and idk, i really dont like it.

i hope the next ones are truly better :) tell me what you think :D

Isa xx

A week had passed since the opening of the restaurant. A week had passed since I had seen Louis and the other boys. A week had passed since Louis had kissed me on the rooftop. A week and yet I still remember like it was yesterday.

I had to get my act together, Nate was coming home today and I couldn’t let him see through me. Not that he ever really could but I just couldn’t risk anything. I’d decided it was best to forget, or at least somehow block out, the kiss and not worry about Nate because after all, it hadn’t meant that much.

I let out a snort. Really Sam? It hadn’t meant much? What hadn’t meant much were the one night stands I had back in Sophomore and Junior Year. That hadn’t meant much. The kiss, yeah, it had meant a lot more than just a kiss. I wasn’t used to it. Wasn’t used to remembering everything so clearly after just a kiss. During my sleeping around phase I barely even remembered the guys name after two days. But then again, this wasn’t just some random guy I had met at a party. It was Louis Tomlinson, and he wanted me. I hadn’t told him though. I hadn’t told him that I had a boyfriend who was away at Soccer Camp in New York for a week.

I took a deep breath and leaned back against the headboard, closing my eyes. I felt a sudden pain pass through my scar, wincing in pain. I squeezed my eyes together, balling up my hands, hoping for it to pass as quick as always. Luckily, it did and I could relax. Beads of sweat rolled down my forehead as my head fell back against the headboard. I didn’t want to remember that night. I couldn’t. It hurt too much. Abrupt images passed through my mind.

The car. His hands on my neck. The knife. Blood running down my arms. The darkness. His blood-red eyes, seeking for revenge.

A hand touched my arm and I jerked forward, letting out a scream. I opened my eyes to find Nate, worry in his eyes, sitting on the bed, next to me. Goosebumps rose up on my skin as I shivered. I pulled my hair, damp from the sweat, into a messy bun and took a deep breath. It was just the memory. Just the memory Sam. I kept reassuring myself in my head. Tears filled my eyes. Nate reached for the blanket at the end of the bed and wrapped it around my body. He then reached out for me and held me tight. I sobbed, letting out the tears that I had desperately tried holding back. I was a wreck, he’d never seen me like this before. I was the strong Sam. I didn’t show weakness. I buried my face into his chest and inhaled his Abercrombie and Fitch smell. He drew circles on my back, leaning his chin on my head. With him there, I knew it’d all be okay somehow.

I moved away from him, wiping the tears from my face. He looked at me and I smiled.

‘Just a nightmare.’ I told him, my voice still shaky.

‘Just a nightmare.’ He repeated. It was so easy to fool him. He even believed that I had gotten the scar by falling through a glass door, and the glass cutting me open. What a fool, but it was better that way. I had to forget, because I knew he did. After that, I was never the same. Always on the look out, scared that someone would come and hunt me down. I was scared, which is when everything else started.