Twitter Incident and Emiall

I FINALLY CAME AROUND TO UPLOADING. I'm sorry i haven't done in a while. It sucks i know but i have had to write my global perspectives report. I promise I'll upload more now. But I won't upload until next tuesday as I'm going to London (AJSHFJKASHFJKASF) on Thursday morning and coming back late on Monday night. I'll try my best to write a chapter on tuesday. please be patient with me.. :D

but AAAAH, i'm going to londonn!!! i really hope the lads will still be there. it'd make my life if i actually met them there. best school trip ever!! HAHAH who knows, maybe i'll come back on monday and i'll go screaming about here ... i dont think that'll happen but oh well :D a girl can dream ;) 

I LOVE YOU CHINCHILLAS <3

Isa xx

“No! That’s rude!”

“They’re so adorable!”

“So take the picture!”

“Harr-eh, where’s the camera?”

“In the kitchen.”

“Guys, Sam hates pictures taken.”

“But Em, look at them.”

“Okay, fine, it’s not my fault you’ll be dead meat later.”

What a way to wake up after a horrible nights sleep. I opened my eye, revealing everyone staring down at me, Zayn having a camera in his hand.

“Yes! Right before they wake up.” He exclaimed, running upstairs to upload the picture on his laptop.

I groaned and snuggled back into the blanket, pressing my face against the pillow. Wait, this wasn’t a pillow. “Really Guys? A picture? Couldn’t you have thought of something better?” I heard Louis’ morning voice echo across the room.

Slowly, the realizations of last night came back and I shot up in the seat to remember that I had fallen asleep in Lou’s arms. What I had mistaken as a blanket and pillow for the whole night, had been Louis’ body. Great. I blushed and looked around the room to find smirking faces.

“Morning.” I mumbled, rubbing my hands over my face and flattening my hair, knowing I always have messed up hair after the night.

“Check your twitter!!” Zayn yelled as he raced down the stairs, almost tripping over his own feet.

A moan escaped Louis’ mouth. “Zaaayn!”

“I’m sorry Lou, I just had to.”

I had my thoughts about what was happening on Twitter but I didn’t want them to be real. I was getting enough hate already, having been the girlfriend of the one and only Nate, I didn’t need more from the Directioner World.  “Zayn.” I looked at him with narrowed eyes, my voice turning serious.