Prologue: My Normal Life

I'm just a normal girl living a normal life. I'm a 16 year old teenager studying my ass off for the GCSEs at a private high school in London. My dad owns about half of the restaurants here and my mom, well my mom is just a mom. I have three annoying siblings that don't know the difference between 'leave me alone' and 'you may annoy me'. They just don't get it. I have amazing friends that love me, or so I thought, and a guys begging on their knees for me. I'm known for all the crazy shit I do when I get out of school on weekends. I don't get drunk, at least not often, but I just like to enjoy myself. I break into swimming pools with my friends, stalk hot guys in the shopping mall, throw parties that people often don't remember, and other things I'd like to keep to myself. I may seem like a stuck-up bitch, playing around with guys, getting everything I want but actually I'm the exact opposite. I like to keep to myself, when I'm hurting, I suck it in and fake a smile. I'm that type of person that wants the best for everyone and doesn't see that I have problems myself. I just care a lot about the people around me. Maybe that's why he fell in love with me. I don't know. Well yeah, my life seems normal doesn't it? Well, it's definitely not. And all this abnormality started exactly 5 months, 4 days, 3 hours and... 32 minutes ago...