It's One Direction!

I dedicate this chapter to @1DOnlyYou cause her stories inspire me so flipping much. So basically cause of her I continued what i love to do the most, write. She probs doesn't know who the flack I am but oh well :D

Louis POV

There was nothing I could do. Harry and I had noticed the same girl. She had caught both of our attention and as I knew our fans, Harry was always first. He was first in everything, also with the ladys. I didn't have any hope. She was one in a 20,000 fan crowd, how would I ever find her again? And if I did, she'd be desperately asking me for Harry's phone number or adress. I should give up right here right now. Forget here, she is, after all, just one in a million girls on this planet. There were others... but I wanted her. I wanted her so desperately it was crazy, and I didn't even know the girl. I couldn't just forget about her. She was stuck in my mind, her pained face imprinted in my brain. I couldn't tear away. 

"Lou?" I heard Harry's voice in the distance. I felt his arm on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. I don't know why I was mad at him, nothing was his fault yet I felt like something stabbed me in the heart when I thought of him noticing her. 

"Leave me alone Harry" He immediately knew something was up. I never called him by his first name. It was always made up names that were related to some kind of inside joke. 

I couldn't explain my behavior. I was hurting my best friend, over a girl I saw for five minutes and never will again.

"I'm sorry Haz, it's just.. something was wrong with her. She wasn't like everyone else." I tried to explain but I couldn't find the right words.

"I saw it too Lou. That's why she caught my attention, and her looks. Damn, she was fit." He tried cracking a joke and a smile made it's way across my face.

I punched him lightly on the arm.

"Man, there's nothing to eat here!" I heard Niall from around the corner.

"Niall, shut up man. They're having a serious conversation here." Zayn yelled across the room.

I held in a laugh. Leave it up to the lads to break any serious talk.

"Why don't we head over to Milkshake City. There's no way I'm going home early tonight. Al and Mark said they'd be figuring out our schedules for the next few months and I don't wanna be there. We can grab some Nandos on the way." I suggested. 

"Off we go!" All I saw was Niall running by me, grabbing his jacket off the chair and he was out the door.

"Let me just finish this twitlonger." Liam said, in deep thought.

Sam's POV

We were almost at Milkshake City, recounting all the moments that had happened tonight. From meeting my twitter best friend, Julia, to that eye-locking moment with Louis. I didn't care that people were honking at us to get off the street, I was too happy. Nothing would get me down today, I had finally seen my idols live. 

Just as I pulled my two best friends closer, putting an arm around each, a car sped by. The guy behind the wheel looked out and let out a whistle. I rolled my eyes and blew him a kiss, I was such a flirt. RIght then I remembered that I had wanted to call Nate.

"Hey, why don't you guys walk on, I'll catch up with you in a second." I smiled at them and opened my purse and started searching for my Blackberry.

"You sure? We don't really wanna leave you out here alone" Emily and Julia shot each other a look.

"You'll be 50 meters ahead of me, I'll be fine. No worries" I looked up from my phone quickly and turned around, calling Nate on speed-dial.