[1]

Dakota's POV:

"I can't believe our junior year is over with!" Cassandra beamed. "Where is everybody?" I asked looking around the parking lot. "Their just telling their parents that they are going to my house."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh, I'm just having a small pool party." She smirked.

"Is it actually small? Because your definition of small is very different from mine." I said. "No, it's actually small." She replied.

My best friend looked over my shoulder and smiled. "Hailey!" She shouted. Cassie walked by me and started running to meet Hailey.

They hugged and started walking back towards me. I stood on the sidewalk, playing with the strap of my dress.

"Were finally out of this hell hole," Ryan's voice boomed through my ear. "Ryan!" I yelled. I turned around and gave him a hard slap on the arm.

"So, are you guys gonna make it to my house?" Cassie asked. "I know I can go." Ryan stated.

"What are we gonna wear, our underwear?" Hailey asked, her eyes wide with fear. "Of course dummy!" Cassie said, a smiled stretching across her lips.

"Calm down we'll be fine, anyways I'm pretty sure the guys will love it." Cassie said smirking.

I chuckled and went off to ask my mom if I could go to Cassandra's house. She said yes, obviously.

Everyone started to appear one by one.

"So, when are we leaving?" Jacob asked rubbing his hands together. "Little too excited there buddy," Dylan joked, elbowing Jacob in the arm.

"So are we going or no?" Jacob asked more seriously.

"Yeah, once Sage gets her ass over here." She said, half raising her voice as she spoke.

Safe eventually came over and we all found our ways to Cassandra's house.

~ ~ ~

Once we arrived at Cassie's house, we all went out back. "Hey, could be do me a favor and get the beer out of the fridge?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah no problem," I walked through her sliding glass doors and walked into the kitchen. I pulled open the fridge and searched for the beer. Once I found it, I pulled some out and hugged them against my body.

I shut the fridge and came face to face with Jacob. "Hey," I said. "Hey, could I get one of those?" He asked, nodding towards the beer. "Yeah, of course." I handed one to him and set the rest down on the counter.

I opened a drawer and found a bottle opener. Before I got collect the beer and bring them out with the bottle opener, Jacob took it from my hand and opened his Corona and smirked at me.

"Excuse you," I said dramatically.

He chuckled and handed the bottle opener back to me. He opened the sliding glass door for me and I bright everything outside. I thanked him and opened up a Blue Moon and took a swig.

I set it down on the outside table and pulled off my dress. I started to take off my bracelets and as I did that, Hailey got pushed in the pool.

"Holy fuck!" She yelled. I chuckled and took another swig of my Blue Moon.

I held onto my beer and slow walked into the pool. I noticed there was some water balloons by the edge of the pool, so I started to fill some up.

As I did so, I drank more and more of my beer and felt myself slowly get drunk. And I get drunk pretty quick because I'm short.

"What are you doing over here?" Dylan asked.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" I responded with some attitude. "No need for the attitude," He added. I rolled my eyes and kept doing what I was doing.

"Dakota! What a great idea! We should have a water balloon fight!" She shouted. I turned around and smiled.

She put her hand up in the air, indicating I should toss her one. I threw a red colored balloon and she quickly threw it at Ryan.

Which caused him to grab one and throw one back at her, then everyone else started to get the mess of it.

Soon enough I was running around Cassie's backyard, being chased by Dylan and then eventually Jacob.

One hit my back, stinging at the impact. "Oh dear Lord help me!" I yelled.

We were soon all worn out from running, so we sat down and just talked. "Truth or dare,?" Cassie asked. Those words brought me back to middle school, when Cassie told me to kiss some boy as a dare.

"Who wants to go first?" Hailey asked. "I guess I'll go," I said. "Cassie, truth or dare?" I asked turning quickly towards her.

"Dare." She responded, smiling. Her face got a little fuzzy, so I rubbed my eyes.

"Alright, you asked for it." I started. "I dare you to put your hands in Dylan's pants for the rest of the game." I said smirking. Cassie looked at me as if the world was ending. And for her, it was about to. Her and Dylan go way back and I mean way back.

"I'll do it," she said after a couple seconds of staling. She walked over to Dylan, who was sitting diagonal to me and shoved her hand into him underwear, straight into his junk.

"Can you switch her dare and make this last for the rest of the night?" Dylan asked, obviously enjoying Cassie's dare. We all chuckled. Damn we have good times.

~ ~ ~
Hope you liked it.😊
The characters are on the next chapter. Please,

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐