[15]

Dakota's POV:

"I'm starving!" Georgia said pulling my hair back. "Ow! What was that for?!" I said fixing my hair. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "Yes and you didn't answer my question." I said but she just rolled her eyes and put a arm around me.

The guys departed from us awhile ago. We basically pushed them away. We started looking for somewhere to eat because we where all starving. My phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered the unknown number.

"Hello?" I said putting my phone up to my ear.
"Dakota?" My ex's voice blared through the phone. "I don't have time for you JJ." I said.
"Well, I made a mistake. I need you back, you were my world. Please come back." He pleaded. I took a deep breath. "Bye JJ." I said before hanging up before he could say anything else. Knowing him he'll keep calling, and calling, and calling, and so on.

"Who was that?" Addison asked putting a hand on my shoulder. "Take a guess." I said looking over at her with a straight face. "Your mom?" She questioned. I shook my head. "JJ?" She put on a straight but irritated face. "Yup." I responded popping the 'p'.

"What did he want?" She asked. "To get back together. Like that would happen." I said roll my my eyes. I chuckled a little at the thought of us getting back together. Never in my life.
What did he do to me you may ask?

He cheated on me, and he tried to rape me in the middle of the night. He was devastated when I broke up with him. I never cared.

We found somewhere to eat and every hour JJ tried to call me.

"Does he even know your dating Jacob?" Cassy asked putting her arm around me. "Nope. Should I tell him? I don't know how he will react, he could be fine with it or he could be a total jerk." I said. She nodded. I huffed and took out my phone. "Just tell him you have a boyfriend but don't say Jacobs name." Cassy said. I nodded and called him back.

"Hey." I said. "Dakota, I'm so sorry. Let me have a sec-" I cut him short, I didn't have time for his bullshit. "I have a boyfriend." I said quickly. "Who's the lucky guy?" He asked. He seemed fine but I knew if I said Jacob, he would flip. I looked at Cassie and widened my eyes. She shook her head, knowing he asked.

"You're just going to have to find out later." I said before hanging up. He'll be calling back any minute.

"He's so annoying." I groaned. "Think about it like this, you're here in Disney World not near him." She said smiling. "Plus we're going to see," she leaned in closer so Sage couldn't hear.
"Fireworks!" She whispered shouted. I chuckled. We saw some going off and looked at Sage.

"You guys are so mean." She said grinning her teeth. She was holding onto Hailey so tight, I thought she was going squeeze Hailey to death.
"Sure." I scoffed back at her. We put our arms around each other and looked at the fireworks.
"They aren't that bad." Addison said.

"You're right, they aren't." Sage looked up at the fireworks with wonder in her eyes.
"See, you like them." We laughed and watched the rest of the fireworks.

~ ~ ~

"You're so funny." Sage said rolling her eyes. "I know." I said as I flipped my hair. She's definitely mad that I popped a popper in her ear. Don't ask where I found the popper, I just did. "Whatever, but you know what we haven't done yet?" She said smiling evilly. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "We haven't pranked the guys back." She said smiling. I looked over at her and smiled. "Good idea." I said. We got back to our hotel and discussed how we where going to prank them.

~ ~ ~

"Grab the shaving cream." Cassy instructed me, pointing to the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the mango scented shavingcream. "Got it." I said handing it to Cassie. "Okay Hailey go ask someone at the front desk for a key card to the guys hotel. Say you lost yours." She said. Hailey nodded and left to get the key card. She came back minutes later.

"That lady at the front desk was so nice." Hailey said as she shut the door behind her.
"Good to know, ready?" Cassie said. We all nodded and headed to the guys hotel room.

Cassie slipped the card into the lock mechanism and opened it. Once we where inside we looked around. It was pretty clean, but it reeked of cologne. We each put a lot of shaving cream in our hands, and found one of the guys to put on their face. It wasn't a big prank but we still hadn't gotten them back, so it was something.

I saw Dylan fast asleep in his bed. Perfect.
I walked up to him and put the shaving cream on his face, gently so he didn't wake up. I walked away to see the girls where done too.

"Ready?" Sage said looking at all of us.We nodded and headed back to our hotel room.
It was around 12:00 when we fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

"Today's our last day here, we should do something fun!" Ryan complained.

"Ryan, do you think we can do anything if its raining!" I half yelled, gesturing to the window.
He rolled his eyes and sat next to me. "We could go in the indoor pool?"Georgia said scrolling through her phone.

"They have one?"Travis asked from the bathroom. "I think so." Georgia responded.
"Let's go then." I shrugged and got off the floor, brushing off my butt.

They all started getting up and getting dressed.
When we all had our bathing suits on, we grabbed our towels and headed to the indoor pool.

"Hey Jacob?" I said looking up at him. "Yeah." He responded. "When did you start having feelings for me?" I asked. "Ninth grade, why?" He responded.

"Just wondering." I said. Why didn't he tell me? I wasn't dating anyone at that time. I was in tenth grade but that was it. But all that matters is he told me. I pushed the thoughts aside.

My phone started vibrating. My mom was calling.

"Hi sweetie." Her soft voice said as I put my phone to my ear. "Hi Mom." I said.
"I just wanted to tell you that you're father's  funeral is today. Try to stay happy." She said. I took a deep breath, I want to be there for his funeral. My Mom knew I would be a mess there, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Okay, I'll try." I said. "Anyways, are you excited to go to Australia? Now that you have three more friends to go there with you." She said changing the subject to something more happy.

"Yeah, I'm going swimming soon, so bye, love you." I said. "Love you too." She said before hanging up. Soon after we finally arrived at the pool.

"Dakota, why are we going to Australia?" Georgia asked.

"Because that's where my Dad was going to meet us." I said fighting back some tears, that's where I would have seen him next. I miss him so much.

~ ~ ~
Hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐