[21]

Dakota's POV:

"Georgia!" I said slapping her hand. "Stop!" I said slapping her hand again. "No! You have prickly things on you're butt." She said. Her hand went back to pulling the prickly things off my butt but I slapped her hand again. "Stop!" I shouted. My butt was stinging from all the pain.

"So how do you want to get them off?" She asked. She put her hands on her hips. "Get Jacob, he'll be happy to touch my ass." I said. She nodded and went off to look for Jacob. Not long after she found him.

"So, why did you need me?" He asked crossing his arms. "Dakota here has prickly things on her butt and doesn't want me to get them off." She said. "Because they hurt," I said under my breath. He nodded as I turned around. He started taking them off. Once he was done he slapped my ass and went back to what he was doing. God, that hurt more than normal.

"Do you know what we should do?" Georgia asked smirking. "What?" I asked. "We should prank the guys." She said smiling evilly. I smiled along with her and started making a plan.

We came up with a simple prank, put plastic wrap in the entryway and have the guys run through it.
"So, just us two are doing it?" I asked. "Then let's get to it." Georgia said. She found the plastic wrap and figured out the places to put it. Right in their doorways.

"We should wake them up in the middle of the night by putting whip cream on their faces and run under the plastic and they will run into it." I said. "But we can only prank two guys, so I'm going to prank Nate." She said.

"I'll just prank Jacob, but you have to help me get the plastic wrap up so high." I said. She nodded and we waited until it was 1:00 at night, so everyone was asleep.

"Go grab the whip cream and I'll grab the plastic wrap." Georgia said as she started walking interesting the kitchen. I went into the kitchen with her and found the whip cream. We walked outside and over to the guys house.

"I'll go and set up the plastic wrap on Nate's door and you can do Jacob's." She said. I nodded and took some plastic wrap from the roll. I stood on my tippy toes and put some up.

When I was done I looked for Georgia. When she was done and she put some whip cream in her hand, and I did too. We nodded and went into the guy's rooms. I went up to Jacob and slapped his face with the whip cream, it went everywhere. He immediately woke up and started to chase me out of his room.

I passed the door and looked back.

Shit,

Jacob was right behind me and he didn't run into the plastic wrap. Great, I put it too high. He caught up to me and scooped me up, holding me bridal style.

"Failed prank?" He asked. I nodded. "Did you put the plastic wrap too high?" He asked chuckling a little. I nodded slowly.

"Nice job." He said smiling. He chuckled and then set me down. We heard a thud and we both turned around. Nate was on the floor and Georgia was laughing so hard she started coughing.

"I can see your prank failed," Georgia said chuckling. She left her boyfriend on the floor and walked over to me and Jacob. I put the rest of the whip cream on Georgia's face and laughed because she looked like she had a beard. We all went to the bathroom and washed our faces off. I was so exhausted, that I immediately feel asleep.

~ ~ ~
I hope you liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐