[11]

Dakota's POV:

Today is Sunday! I'm so excited, I don't have words to express how happy I am. I got out of bed and ran to the door, but I thought about opening it because I heard voices. The guys. Great, their here and probably going to prank us.I grabbed my phone and texted Hailey.

'Are you up?'

'Yeah, the guys are here, I hear them through my door.'

'Are the others up?'

'Yup we all heard the guys.'

'Should we come out of our rooms?'

'YES! We should go out and bust them, like the ghost busters!'

'Haha, okay tell the others.'

She told the girls. Then she said on three.

'One'
'Two'
'Three'

We all came out. There was nothing, no pranks, no guys. We made our way to the kitchen and living room. I felt a wire press against my ankle in the hallway.

"There's a wire." I told them calming, while turning around. But I was too late, the wire released gigantic water balloons. We all screamed as they started coming down from the ceiling. We where all cold and wet, not such a good feeling.

"They're such jerks!" Sage shouted. After we all calmed down, we went back to our rooms and changed.

~ ~ ~

Someone knocked on the front door. "Did you like our little prank?" Nate asked through his laugh. Cassie opened the door, and gave them the finger. "Well, she's pissed." Ryan said as he came in. "No, I thought she was extremely happy." I said sarcastically." Georgia came into the living room. She looked mad but I figured it was from the prank.

"I'm so happy we're going to Disneyland!" I said trying to break the silence. They all glared at me. "What?" I said shrugging. I leaned on Jacob and he put his arm around me. 
"Well, I think we all are." Hailey said going into the kitchen. We all sat in silence.

"Should we go into town, before we leave?" Sage said sitting next to Adam. "Sure, I need to go shopping for some things." Addison said making air quotes. We all got up and grabbed our purses and phones. The guys followed.

~ ~ ~

"Should I get a colored one?" Sage said pointing to a purple bra. Yes, we did go to Victoria Secret. "Only if you want to." I said while looking at some myself. I looked at some bras and then my phone rang.

"Hey." I said as I put my phone to my ear. "Hey, where are you guys?" Jacob asked.
"We're in a store you probably don't want to come into." I responded. "Seriously, where?" He asked again. "Victoria Secret." I said.
"Okay, we'll be there soon." Jacob said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Georgia asked walking up to me holding three pairs of underwear. "Jacob, he said the guys are coming here to wait for us." I said. "Okay, but we might want to watch Georgia, she has like seven bras." She said laughing. I looked over at Georgia. I shook my head while chuckling and went back to looking at the underwear.

I heard the guys in the front of the store laughing their heads off. "Oh look, I'm so sexy!" I heard Dylan say probably holding up a bra to himself.

They kept joking around while us girls looked around. When I was done looking and went to buy my things. I bought a phone case, two bras, and two pair of underwear. After, I went outside the store with Sage and the guys.
"Oh, who are those for, Jacob?" Travis asked laughing. "Ha, very funny." I said rolling my eyes. "I know, I'm too funny for you." He said laughing

Jacob wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. Georgia came out of the store with a huge bag. "Damn, how much did you get?" Nate asked looking at her with his eyebrows raised. She took a deep breath.
"Seven bras, seven pairs of underwear, and a phone case." She said before putting her arm around Nate. 

~ ~ ~

My bags were finally packed. We were leaving tonight and I can't wait, but the last time I went to Disneyland I was with my dad. But I can't think about that, not now.

"Are we all ready?" I shouted through the hallway. "Yeah!" Cassie shouted back. I grabbed my suitcase, carry on and purse. The girls came out of there rooms. We all went outside and waited for the guys. Hailey knocked on their door.

"Are you ready, because your taking forever?" Hailey asked pounding her fist on their door.
They came out with their things and waited with us. We where told to wait for the bus at the top of the hill.

"I'm so happy!" I said. I was literally jumping  up and down. "We get it you've said it a million times." Ryan said rolling his eyes. "You need to calm down." Georgia said looking at me with a smile. "Okay, will." I said calming myself down and then waiting for the bus.

~ ~ ~

"I love planes." I said as I sat down to wait to board the plane. "What seat do you have?" Jacob asked looking at my boarding pass. "I'm 17 A, what are you?" I asked looking over at him. "I'm 17 B, so who's 17 C?" He asked.
"We'll just have to find out." I said hoping it wasn't Dylan. I don't want to deal with him for six hours.

"Flight to Orlando will be boarding now." The woman at the desk said into the microphone. I stood up and got in line. I don't know how the camp could afford this but they did. There's about 50 people at the camp.

The lady scanned my ticket and I walked to the plane. The tunnel thing was so warm. 
"Hello, hope you have a nice flight!" One of the flight attendants said as I walked onto the plane. I smiled and I looked for my seat.
"There's our seat." Jacob pointed to my left.
I sat down and put my backpack I front of my feet.  

I looked over at the seat next to Jacob and saw Ryan. Thank the Lord. 

I sat back and relaxed. I felt Jacob take hold of my hand. I looked up and smiled and he smiled back. We started taking off. We where up in the air in 10 minutes. I looked out the window.
"It's beautiful." I said before I took a picture of the night sky.

"Ow!" I whispered to myself. I felt someone poking me in my back so I turned around and saw Addison. "What?!" I whisper-yelled to her.
"Me and Travis are a couple now." She said smiling. I gave her a thumbs up and turned back around. I looked over at Jacob. I poked him in his shoulder.

"Addison and Travis are together." I said nonchalantly. "Nice." He let go of my hand and pulled me in close and kissed me on my forehead. I gave him a small smile and sat back and took a nap.

~ ~ ~
I hope you like it😊 Please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐