[5]

Dakota's POV:

"What are we going to do before later tonight?" Sage asked. "We can go into town and get lunch?" Hailey suggested.

"We should, I'm starving!" Addison said. We all decided to go, so we went inside and grabbed some money. We started up the hill to the road. "Let's play truth or dare on our way there!" Cassie said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

What are we, five?!

"My turn! Dakota truth or dare?" She asked before anyone could get a word in. "Dare." I said.

"Go lick that tree." She said pointing to a tree with moss all over it. I started to walk over to the tree and then I heard the guys coming. "Hey, are you going into town?" Hailey asked waving to them.

"Yeah," Travis responded. "We were just playing truth or dare do you guys wanna play?" Georgia offered. "Sure," Adam replied.

"Now Dakota, go lick that tree!" Cassie said.
I went to lick the tree, with everyone watching me.

It was disgusting.

I walked back to the road and we kept walking. "Sage, truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." She said as she kicked a stone to the side.

"Who do you like?" I asked, grinning.

I'm using this game to my full advantage.

"Um, I guess I like," She paused and looked down at the pavement. "Adam, I like Adam," She said rubbing her arm nervously. "Adam truth or da-" Sage started but was cut off by Adam. "Truth. Who do I like? Yes, I like you."

Well, Adam got straight to the point.

The guys made kissy noises. I smiled, touching Sages shoulder.

After more stupid truth or dares, we started to just talk to each other. I just started talking to Jacob. "Where are we going to eat for lunch?" I asked looking up at Jacob. "I think Cassie said something about a burger place." I nodded and took out my phone and went on snapchat. My phone was taken out of my hand, oh and guess who, if you guessed Jacob you're wrong. It was Georgia.

"I don't have you on Snapchat." She said looking at her phone.

"Jeez, you could have asked instead of taking it." I said while widening my eyes. "Sorry." She said, giving it back.

We finally got into town. We found the burger place and got a table. We all sat together, I sat next to Hailey and Jacob and  aside sat across from me.

Cassie, Georgia, Addison, and I ordered salads and the rest ordered hamburgers. Addison payed for everyone.

When we came out of the burger place, I saw a sign saying:  'Carnival Coming June 24th!'

I quickly turned to Cassie. "We're going to that Carnival!" I shouted pointing to the sign. "Calm down, we'll go."

There was an ears splitting scream. "Oh my cheeseballs!" Hailey screamed. She ran to the ice cream place across the street and almost fell in the process. We followed and had ice cream. "We should take a group picture!" Georgia suggested. We asked someone who worked at the ice cream parlor and got into our positions.

Georgia was next to Nate with his arm around her, Addison was next to Travis with his arm around her waist, Hailey was on Ryan's back, Cassy was sticking her tongue out, and the rest of us were smiling. After that, we ran around the town and took pictures of each other.
I found Candy Kitchen and went in and bought some smarties. I have a plan to use these.