[4]

Dakota's POV:

I woke up to someone shaking me, which scared the shit out of me. "R-A-P-E GET YOU HANDS OFF OF ME!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Clam down Dakota, I was just waking you up," Georgia said with wide eyes.

"Oh," I sat up and she left me room, shouting the door behind her. I got dressed, putting on a sports bra, a long sleeve shirt and leggings.

"Have they noticed yet?" I asked to Cassie. She shook her head. "Yes to the marker in their faces but not the fake orange juice." She responded.

"Hey Travis, can you get me orange juice?" Dylan asked as he scrolled through his phone. When Dylan said that, we all kinda looked at each other.

"Sure," Travis went inside their cabin and poured the 'orange juice' into a water bottle. He gave it to Dylan and he took a sip of it. Once he tasted it, he sit it out, spraying Travis with it.

"Ew, what the hell is this!" He shouted. "It's Kraft cheese mixed with water!" Cassie shouted through her laughs.

"Why?" He asked looking at her. Cassie didn't answer instead she kept laughing. I was laughing so hard, tears came to my eyes. 

After we calmed our laughing, we started on our hike.

"I am so happy that I'm doing something active." Hailey said. "Well enjoy it, because it's a long hike." Sage said. "Oh great." She said sarcastically.

As we were walking, I noticed my sneaker was untied, so bent down to tie it. Then someone spilled the 'orange juice' on my head.

"Thank you so much."  I said sarcastically. "You're welcome!" Travis said with a grin on his face. "Now I'm soaked. Great." I mumbled. Travis laughed and ran towards Addison. I saw a hand out to help me up and I gladly took that offer.

"Thanks." I said to Jacob. "So why did you prank us?" He asked. "It wasn't my idea, so ask Cassie." I said.

"Well, on the bright side, you smell like watered down cheese!" He said chuckling.

"Why, does that turn you on?" I asked sarcastically. I giggled. "Maybe." He chuckled. "But do you want to go back and change?" He asked.

"No it's fine, mostly my shirt got wet. I'll just take off my shirt." As I said that he widens his eyes. "Um, okay," He responded slowly.

I pulled the shirt I had on off of me and tied it around my waist. "Ready to go!" I put a thumbs up and started up the path again.

~ ~ ~

We were back at the camp by ten in the morning. It took us an hour going to the top and another hour coming back from the top.

"So Hailey, did Ryan help you down the mountain?" I asked smiling. "Yes actually. But I heard you got the fake orange juice poured all over you." She said. "Yeah, by that dumbass Travis." I said rolling my eyes.

"I also saw that you took off your shirt in front of Jacob. Where you trying too get him in your pants?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Just my luck, she had to know. 

"No actually, I did it because my shirt was soaked in fake orange juice." I said. "Did he look at you?" She asked.

"Well, I dont know, my shirt was in front of my face because I was taking it off." I said raising my voice with every word. "Oh, duh." She said lightly hitting her head. "Well I'm changing." I said getting up from the kitchen table and walking to my room.

I opened the door and there were neon sticky notes all over the walls.

"Holy shit!" I yelled. All of the girls ran into my room. "Dakota, what happened?" Addison asked. "I dont know, but I think it has something to do with the guys." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"This is going to take forever to take down." Sage said, sighing. Soon, we all started to take them down.

We finished after about twenty minutes and I finally got to wash my hair and change into some jeans and a tee shirt. I went outside and found everyone. "So who did it?" I asked Sage. "All of them." She said as she put her hands on her hips.

I huffed. "What are we doing tonight?" I asked. "We're gonna have s'mores!" Hailey said excitedly. Oh dear.

~ ~ ~
Hope you liked it! ☺️  please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐