[22]

Dakota's POV:

"Oh my god! That is so cool!" I said as I ran further up ahead and saw a waterfall and small lake.

"Yay!" Hailey screamed. She took off her cover up and jumped in. We all did the same and started splashing each other and having chicken fights. I noticed there was maybe a cave behind the small waterfall. So, I looked a little closer. I felt two hands go around my waist. Jacob held me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him. "I think there's a cave back there," I said.

"Let's find out." He said smiling. We went under the waterfall and I was right, there is a cave back here.

He looked at me and smiled, his perfect smile, that I got to see everyday. His soft lips touched mine. It seemed so surreal, kissing someone in a cave, behind a waterfall, in the jungle. It was amazing, but we got interrupted.

"Hey lovebirds, we're going to leave soon. If you want to stay, just tell us." Adam shouted. "We'll stay," Jacob shouted. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah," I said. After we heard Adam swim away, I turned back to him and smiled. Jacob leaned forward quickly and passionately kissed me, holding my face in the process. We stayed for about 20 minutes and then went back to the house. 

"Let's watch a movie." Cassy said plopping down on the couch. "Sure, but what movie?" I asked trying to cut open a cantaloupe. "I'll do it for you." Jacob said.  I handed the knife to him. And finished the cutting for me.

"We can watch, um," She paused as she thought of a movie. "Grown ups one and two!" She said. "Sure, I haven't seen those in a while." Jacob said as he finished cutting my cantaloupe for me and asked everyone if they wanted to watch it, which they did.

"I haven't seen this in forever!" Georgia said jumping onto the couch.  We watched the first movie and it was funny just like the first time I saw it.

~ ~ ~

"I think I have jet-leg." I said as I sat on my bed. I was finally back home. It was fun, but I'm excited to go to school. Why you might ask. Oh yeah, JJ went to another school! Yay!

"I have to get going, talk to you later, bye." I said before hanging up on Cassy. I threw my phone on the floor and then passed out

~ ~ ~

"Bye mom!" I shouted as I grabbed my backpack and car keys. "Are tryouts today?" She asked. "Yeah," I said. "Just remember that you have to give them a chance." My mom said.

"Okay, I will." I said, before walking out the door and getting into my car. I'm one of the volleyball team captains and I have to help with tryouts. Yay for me!

I drove to school and everything was normal the whole day. Tryouts where annoying, and I saw Jacob during his football practice. Which he gave me a hug while he was all sweaty. Homecoming is coming around the corner and I am excited.

~ ~ ~
Hope you liked it 😊please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐