[23]

Dakota's POV:

"I'll see you after the game." I said. "Okay, good luck." Jacob said. He kissed me and I left the boys locker room.

"Come on, we've been looking for you forever." Ashley a girl on my volleyball team said grabbing my wrist. She dragged me outside, and grabbed my bags and got on the bus.

"So why were you in the boys locker room?" Ashley asked sitting down next to me.
"I was telling my boyfriend that I would see him after our game." I said taking out my phone to listened to music.

We won our game, and the other team sucked so it was easy.

I ran out of the bus and unlocked my car. I put my things inside and ran to the football field. It was the Homecoming game, so it was important. I found Addison and sat next to her.

"Did miss anything?" I asked. She shook her head. "The band is going to play for halftime." She said. I nodded and looked down near the football field and saw Georgia. "Oh my god! Georgia's here!" I shouted. I ran down the bleachers and ran towards her.

"Georgia!" I shouted. She turned around and a smile stretched across her face. "Dakota!" She shouted while running up to me. She gave me a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked letting go of her. "Nate is on the opposite team, and I'm here to watch." She said. My eyes widened. "He's playing against Jacob?" I asked. She nodded. "What number is Jacob?"  She asked.
"He's number three. How about Nate?" I asked.

"Number seven." She responded. We walked over to the bleachers and up the steps. We sat next to Addison. "Look who's here?" I said. Addison looked over and saw Georgia. "Oh my god!" She said standing up and going over to her and hugging her.

"Wait aren't you a cheerleader?" Georgia asked. "Yeah, but I twisted my ankle." Addison said. Halftime started and someone started talking into a microphone. It was Jacob.

"Dakota, will you go to Homecoming with me?" My jaw dropped. Well, I knew he was going to ask me but not like this. He gestured for me to come down and I walked down the bleachers and over to him.

"Yes, I will." I said. The crowd started cheering. I was so cliché, but it was cute. He kissed me and the band started playing. We walked off the field and off to the side.

"That was unexpected." I said chuckling. I gave him a hug and a quick kiss. "I'll see you after the game." I said. We walked back to the bleachers and I said goodbye.

"That was so cute!" Addison said giving me a hug. Our school won. I said goodbye to Georgia and Nate and they left.

~ ~ ~

"Let me curl you're hair." Cassy said as she plugged in the curler. "Okay, I'll straighten you're hair." I said grabbing the straightener and plunging it in. Once it heated up, I started doing her hair.

"So you're going with John from the football team." "Yup." She said popping the 'p'. When we where done with getting ourselves ready we looked at each other.

"I love you're dress so much, Dakota." Cassy said smiling. "I love you're dress too, it's just so pretty." I said. "Is John picking you up here or are you meeting each other at the dance?" I asked.

"I'm meeting him at the dance, I want him to be surprised. What about you?" She asked. " Same as you, are you driving?" She nodded.
"Good, I didn't want to anyways." I said chuckling.

When we got to the dance I immediately saw Jacob. "You look beautiful." He said before kissing me. Then we did the normal Homecoming things, dance, eat, and talk. The king and queen where Addison and Travis, so cliché, football captain, cheer team captain.
It was a great Homecoming. But I can't wait to get out of this hell.

~ ~ ~
I hope you enjoyed it, 😊please go read my second book, Endless Summer💕 and please also please check out my other works😊

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐