[19]

Dakota's POV:

We are finally in Australia! I walked out of the airport with everyone and we waited for a shuttle bus. I reach into my purse for my phone and pulled it out, there was a sticky note on its cover. I take it off and read it.

1:30-?AM
~Cassie

I rolled my eyes and shoved it into my purse. I walked over to Cassie and put a hand on her shoulder. "What did you mean my that sticky note?" I asked. She turned her head around.
"We're going to watch a movie." She responded. I nodded even thought I was still confused. I brushed it off and my phone started ringing. I quickly answered it, not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said. "Dakota, you never told me Jacob was you're boyfriend." JJ said loudly.
"And?" I asked. "That's it, just saying that you left me for him." He said. Damn, he just loves jumping to conclusions. "Bye JJ." I said before hanging up. I put my phone away and after I looked up from my purse I noticed my friends where staring at me.

"What?" I asked. "JJ?" Hailey asked. "No worries, it's handled." I said. They all returned to what their conversations and I returned to looking at the beautiful scenery. Then the shuttle bus finally came and picked us up.

~ ~ ~

I put my things inside of Cassie and I's room. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. I had to share a bed, which was weird but we really don't care. I feel asleep once I laid on the bed.

I woke up around 10:00 P.M. and had a killer headache. I quietly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Now where are is the Advil?" I said talking to myself as I looked through the drawers. "There it is." I said grabbing it off the counter. Iput it on the island and opened it.

I poured myself a glass of water and put it next to the Advil. I heard someone come in through the sliding glass door that lead outside and to the guys house. I immediately looked in their direction.

"Georgia what are you doing up?" I asked."I lost something." She responded quietly. "What did you lose?" I asked before putting the pill in my mouth and drinking some water to get it down, but I shouldn't have.

"My v-card." She said. I spit out the water and pill and looked at Georgia. The pill hit the fridge and water was on the floor. I was not expecting that.

"Really?" I asked. She quickly nodded. "To Nate of course." She said quickly. I nodded and quickly took another pill.

I sat down on the couch with Georgia. "He was dared wasn't he?" I asked. Even thought I just met him, he doesn't seem like the guy to do it when someone wasn't ready. She nodded and started to tell me the story.

"They were playing never have I ever and when they said never have I ever had sex and Nate didn't put a finger down they asked if he would ever do it with me. So he said yes but another time, and they all said he should do it now. So that's what happened." She said, her lips in a flat line. "Wow, well I'll see you tomorrow morning. Night," I said before getting up and going back to my room. Then I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

"No, don't shoot me in!" I shouted before Jacob threw me into the pool as I screamed. Once I came back up, I swam to the side and got out.
I dried myself off and went in the kitchen.

Earlier today we went to the store and got a watermelon, so I decided to try and cut it. I grabbed a knife and started to cut into it.

"Need some help?" Jacob asked. He shut the glass door and walked up next to me. "No, I'm fine." I said showing my nonexistent muscles.
"No, I think you need help." He said showing his very real muscles. I moved aside and he did everything for me.

"Thanks." I said. I grabbed the plate and went outside.  I relaxed for a little bit and ate my slices of watermelon.

~ ~ ~

"Dakota, you need some girl time." Cassie said dragging me outside. "Okay but let me grab my purse and we can go." I said. She let go of my wrist and I went back inside and grabbed my purse and phone. I went back outside and all the girls were there. We got in our rental car and drove to a nail solon.

Once we got settled we stared talking. "Addison, how are you and Travis doing?" I asked. "Good, I guess." She said shrugging. "How about you and Jacob?" Sage asked.
"Good." I responded. She nodded and turned on the massage chair. We talked and enjoyed our little girl time. Which it won't last for long of course.

~ ~ ~
I hope you liked it😊please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐