[7]

Dakota's POV:

Well, today I'm Jacobs girlfriend.
I got out of bed and opened my door and saw the hallway with cups filled with water all over the floor, I knew the guys found out about the smarties. Great. I moved some cups over so I could walk to the front door.

I walked over to the boys cabin and knocked on the door. "Hey, did you find the cups?" Ryan asked as he scratched his head. Yeah, but can I talk to Jacob?" I asked. "Yeah, sure but he's not awake." He said stepping aside to let me in. I walked in and headed for Jacob's room. I walked up to his bed and sat on the side of it.

He stirred a little but didn't wake up. I combed my fingers through his hair and he started to wake up. "Hey." I said smiling. "Oh hey." He said stretching his arms into the air.

"You're still in your pajamas?" He asked while he sat up. "Yeah, and I woke up to your prank." I said. "Thanks for the smarties." He said chuckling.

"So, you're good? About the whole thing?" He asked. "Yeah."

"Okay, good." He said smiling. "Do you want me to tell the girls at breakfast?" I asked. "Sure, but sooner or later we have to get Addison and Travis to be an official couple." He said smiling. I chuckled.

"Alright, I'm gonna get going. Bye," I kissed him and pulled him in for a hug. I got up to leave and then he slapped my ass. I chuckled as I shook my head, and walked out of the room.

~ ~ ~

"So you two are a couple now?" Cassie asked. excitingly. "Yup." I said nodding. "Finally!" Addison said with relief. "What did you do in your room last night, anyways?" Georgia asked raising her eyebrows. "We talked about things." I said not getting too specific.

"Like what?" Hailey asked. "None of your business." I said. Then I told them about this morning.

"Awe! Cute, did you do anything special with him?" Georgia asked. "No, but he liked the smarties prank." I said getting up. I eventually made us all pancakes. After that we just watched TV and the guys came because they wanted to hang out. "Hey!" Dylan said opening the door.

"Hey." Cassie and I said tiredly in unison. "Why are you guys sad?" Jacob asked. "We're tired!" Hailey shouted from her room.

Jacob sat next to me and hugged me closer. "You were wide awake this morning and now your not. What's wrong?" He asked. "Pancakes make me tired." I said getting up and putting my plate on the table and then sitting back down.

"So do you guys want to watch a movie?" Dylan asked looking at Cassie and me. "Sure but you can pick the movie." I said as Dylan went to get the rest in there rooms. I got up and sat on Jacobs lap. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked

"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just really tir-" I was cut off by my tiredness.

My eyes fluttered open and the movie Spider-Man was on the TV. "Hey, what time is it?" I asked looking up at Jacob. "Its 10:46." He said. "Who's in the room?" I asked "Everyone." He answered.

I got up and sat on Jacob's lap in a more comfortable position and then he wrapped his arms around me.
"Do the guys know?" I asked "Yes, and they think it's nice. Now be quite." He said shushing me. I started to watch the rest of the movie.

We eventually finished it at around 11:57. We all started getting dressed to go into town. I put on an oversized sweater and leggings with some moccasins.

"What are we going to do?" I asked while I was getting a piggyback ride from Jacob. "We're just going to get ice cream." Sage said looking at me while Adam was giving her a piggyback ride. When we got to the town, Jacob bought
me ice cream.

"Look there's a photo booth!" Hailey said pointing towards the photo booth. I did one with the girls and then did one with Jacob. When we got back to the cabin, I put my pjs on and went to bed.

~ ~ ~

When I woke up I checked my phone and saw a text from Jacob. He texted me last night, but I was asleep.

'Wake me up tomorrow, I like seeing your face in the morning☺️'

After I read it, I went over to the guys' cabin. I knocked on the door and Ryan answered. He didn't even ask why I was there, he just let me in. I headed for Jacob's room and quietly opened the door. He was still sleeping, so I kissed him on his forehead and sat on his bed.
He woke up about after 5 minutes.
"Hey, sleepy head." I said smiling. "Hey, you got my text?" He asked.

"Yup, this morning." I said. He sat up and hugged me. "We're going to the carnival today." I said looking over at him. He smiled and started cuddling with me. "I came here to wake you up not sit here and cuddle." I said chuckling. "I know but I wanted you to stay awhile." He got up and went under his blanket. "Come in." He said giving me a reassuring smile.

I climbed in under his covers and I fell asleep, I guess I haven't gotten enough sleep lately.

When I woke up I saw Jacob awake. "Hey sleepy head." He said smiling. "Hey, I fell asleep didn't I?" I asked. "Yes and you drool, a lot." He said chuckling. "Sorry." I said, noticing the drool spot on his pillow. He started getting out of the bed and I followed.

"I'm going to go back to my cabin now, bye." After saying our goodbyes I left and told the girls we had to get the guys back for pranking us.

"What should we do?" Cassy asked.
"I know, we fill cups with water and place them on the floor." Georgia said.
"Then when they come out of there rooms, we have cups sacked up against there doors and held up with duck tape so when they open it they all fall down on them." Sage added. "Sounds good to me, let's do it after the carnival." Addison said putting her thumbs up.

I got dressed into what I wore to lunch the other day and went outside with everyone else. On our way there I just talked to Cassie. "I hope this carnival is good because it would waste a lot of time but I would be with my best friend." Cassie said smiling. I smiled with an 'I know' look on my face.

"Did I tell you I'm going to Australia in August?" I asked. "No! Why didn't you tell me?" She said looking a little mad.

"Because, I'm taking all of you!" I whispered. "Really!?" She screamed, grabbing the attention of some of our friends. "Yes, and I was going to tell everyone." I said in a hushed voice.
"Do it right now! Why wait!" She said excitingly. "Okay I will." I said taking a deep breath. "Everyone I have some news." They all looked at me with straight faces.

"I'm taking you all to Australia!" I said with a bright smile. Addison and Hailey screamed, and Georgia hugged me, and rest had wide eyes.

"How, and when!?" Hailey screamed.
"My mom said I could bring all of you, and August 8th." I said. "So your parents don't care?" Adam asked. "My dad can't make it so that's why I can bring you guys." I answered. "Wait why can't he go?" Nate asked. "He's in the military." I said.

"Where is he?" Georgia asked. Now the topic is on my dad, great. "I can't say." I said. "Why?" She asked. Most people didn't know about my dad except my mom, Cassie, and me."You people are going to Australia, focus on that!" Cassie  said covering for me. They stopped asking about my dad and they all started talking about Australia.

~ ~ ~
Hope you liked it.😊 please,

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐