[13]

Dakota's POV:

It's supposed to rain today. Ugh! We can't go outside at all. I looked up from my phone to see if anyone was awake. No one.

Someone knocked on the door so I lazily got up and opened the door. "Hi." I said looking up at Jacob's tall figure. "Hey, get dressed, we're going somewhere." He said. "Where?" I asked farrowing my brow. "Somewhere, just get dressed." He responded. I nodded and closed to door. I put on a warm Nike sweater and leggings. I put on some makeup and grabbed my phone and went in the hallway with Jacob.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded and we headed downstairs. Once we got to the lobby and it started to rain harder. "So where are you taking me?" I asked. We better not be going outside. "Breakfast." He answered not really paying attention. "But it's raining," I said pointing outside.

"Are you the wicked witch of the west?" He asked. "Yes, and I'll melt if I go out there." I said "Well, that sucks for you."He said before grabbing my wrist and running towards the door. I was stumbling along after him, almost falling every five seconds. I tried breaking free of his grip but failed.

Once we where outside, it stopped raining and it drizzled. It was a little foggy out. Jacob let go of my wrist and put his hands on my shoulders.
"I'm going to grab an umbrella and you stay here." He said. "Okay." I said before he went inside.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he opened the umbrella and we started walking. He held my hand and held the umbrella over both of us. "So, why did you bring me out here? There's a buffet inside." I said breaking the silence.
"Because I wanted to do something special for you, and the foods disgusting." He said looking down at me smiling. "So your mom is actually letting everyone go to Australia?" He asked.

"Yeah, it was supposed to be me my mom and dad but as you know, things happened. I have to tell my mom about Georgia, Nate and Adam though." I said.

"Okay, but what are the details on the trip?" He asked. "We're staying in a four bedroom house and there's a pool. There's actually two houses but their connected by the pool. So us girls have our own house. Then the you guys have your own. For girl, boy reasons." I said. Hope he understands, because I don't feel like explaining.

"Okay, and what reasons?" He asked. "From some people doing the nasty. My moms layback but not stupid." I said. "Understandable." He responded. At our school we have a lot of fuckboys. I'm only friends with one, Dylan. He was actually the one who took Cassie's V-card.

We finally got to the breakfast place and it was the same place we went yesterday. "Finally! I'm starving." I said. "But you woke up like five minutes ago." He said closing the umbrella.
"Yeah, but I'm still hungry." I said nonchalantly. Soon after I said that the hostess sat us down. I ordered my usual, pancakes.

~ ~ ~

"So, like, should we have a mini sleepover?" Sage asked scrolling through her phone. "Sure, with the guys of course." Hailey elbowing Addison. "Sure, I'll go get them." Cassie said before standing up. She left the hotel room and went to their room. When she came back they looked all ready for a sleepover. It was only 12:40 but it was raining and it was cold so we planned a Jurassic Park marathon. We even had Jurassic World, thanks to Adam.

We hooked up Adams computer to the TV and as he put it on as we got comfortable.

I sat on my bed with Jacob smushed right up against me. Hailey was on the floor at the end of my bed with Ryan. Travis and Addison where on her bed, in a very sexual position.

Georgia and Nate where on the floor at the end of Addison's bed. Sage was on the floor in between Hailey, Ryan and Georgia and Nate. Dylan, being the fuckboy he is, was trying to talk Cassie to have sex with him, again. But she turned him down.

The movie started and Adam sat next to Sage. I love Jurassic Park, especially the second one. I had a bowl of popcorn on my lap, I started eating some but soon stopped. Mid-movie Jacob pulled me closer to him, if that was humanly possible. He then put a hand on my thigh. Love it when guys do that, but I only had one other boyfriend in my life, he only ever did that once.

We took a break after the first movie.
"I'm craving frosting." I said just putting it out there. But I was never going to get any frosting.
I got up and stretched my legs. I felt a slight sting in my butt. Knowing what happened, I turned around and hit Jacob in the stomach.
"Thanks." I said. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

When I came back I sat on the bed and leaned towards Jacob. He pulled me in closer. I saw that Dylan and Cassie where gone. They probably went to the bathroom, they always have sexual tension and it gets pretty awkward.

The second movie started and they weren't back. I hope they didn't do what I think they did. I continue to watch the movie but with some worry.

I put my head on Jacobs shoulder. He turned his head and looked at me. I lifted my head up and looked at him, and smiled. He leaned in closer and kissed me. I haven't felt his soft lips in a while. He lifted his hands and held my face. I slowly let go as I remembered that our friends where around.

He smiled and let go of my face and put a hand on my thigh. I sat back and watched the movie. When it was done, I saw Cassie come out of her room, with Dylan. Her hair was a mess. Did she sex with him, again?

~ ~ ~
Hope you liked it☺️ please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐