[12]

Dakota's POV:

I woke up with a gasp. I had a really bad dream about my dad, it was terrible. "Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me!" Jacob whisper-shouted. "Sorry." I said sliding back to my seat. I grabbed my earbuds and went on Netflix to watch White Chicks. Best. Movie. Ever.

~ ~ ~

"So, we just wait for the bus?" I asked one of the camp counselors. "Yes, it's blue." She answered. I walked over to Cassie and told her.
"Blue? That's going to be hard to see hard to see at 1:00 in the morning." She sighed.

"Least we're not in Oregon at night waiting for it." I said. She shrugged and wrapped her arm around my neck. We were all tired. I hate it how we took the flight at night. But I can handle it because we're going to Disney World!
I wonder if they still have the Little Mermaid ride. The Little Mermaid was my childhood.

Cassie shook me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "The bus is here." She said. We walked onto the bus and I was in and out of what was going on as we went there.

When we got there, I got so excited that I almost forgot my bags. We walked to our hotel, which for me took forever. Once we got there we choose our rooms, we had to share. The girls and I shared a room. I set my things down and passed out on the bed.

(I've never been to Disney World, so correct me if I do something wrong.)

I turned over and felt something warm on my hand.

I opened my eyes and saw a person looking at me. I screamed and fell off the bed. I stood up and looked at the person. "What the hell?!" I yelled. "Sorry, I didn't see any other beds, that someone wasn't sleeping in." Cassie said. I glared at her. "There's another room right there." I said pointing to a door. She walked over there and opened it.
"Oh, oops. Sorry." She said before walking into the other room. I grabbed my phone and sat in bed. A loud knock on the door made me jump. I groaned and walked over to the door. I looked through the peep-hole and saw Dylan. I swung the door open.

"What!" I said. "We're going to be leaving soon to get breakfast, hurry up." He said before leaving. I shut the door and woke everyone else up.

~ ~ ~

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I said as I wrapped my arms around Jacobs waist. He placed his arm around my shoulder and slightly rubbed it. We were walking to River Belle Terrace. They have Mickey Mouse pancakes!

"I'm so hungry." Georgia said holding her stomach. "I think we all are." Cassie said groaning. We finally got there after what felt like forever.

Our little group sat together. I sat next to Jacob and Hailey and across from Cassie. I got the Mickey Mouse pancakes and they are delicious. After that, we went our different ways. Me and Jacob headed to Splash Mountain. We would meet the rest at the Haunted Mansion.

"Have you ever been to Disneyland?" I asked looking up at Jacob.  "No, but I know my sister will be jealous." He said smiling. Not too long after we arrived at Splash Mountain.

"I can't wait!" I said as we stood in line. Once we got to the front of the line we sat down.
"You excited?" Jacob asked. I glared at him, hoping he knows the answer. "I'm guess that's a yes," He said chuckling. I nodded and then we started moving.

We went through a cute little rustic tunnel.
"This is so cute." I said looking at all the little animals. "Isn't there a picture when you go down the hill?" Jacob asked. "Think so." I answered. There was more animals singing and talking. We started going up a hill after a little bit. "This is where the picture is!" I said as I shook Jacob in excitement. We got to the top, and started dropping.

All in the time of falling, Jacob reached over and kissed me. The camera probably got that.
When we where at the bottom he let go.
"Oh my god!" I shouted. "What?" Jacob asked.
"That was awesome!" I said before pulling him into a hug.

~ ~ ~

"This looks awesome!" Georgia said with a big smile plastered to her face. We raced each other to the Haunted Mansion. We waited about 5 minutes in the line. There was a room that had pictures and they were talking about how to get out. The ceiling started opening and there was something up there but I didn't want to look. The lights went out and we started walking through a hallway. I looked to my side and saw a tall figure but I don't know who it was. I saw that we where holding hands so I guess it's Jacob.

We went in some little car things. When we started moving, I looked to my left. "Jacob?" I asked. He looked at me with a confused look.
"Addison?" He asked. I let go of Travis' hand. "Does it look like I'm blonde?" I said lifting up some of my hair. "Dakota I'm so sorry!" He said stepping away from me. I took out my phone and texted Jacob even though he probably won't answer.

I put it away and looked at the ghost things.
Once we where done and out of there, Travis walked over to Addison. It was about lunch time, so we went to Liberty Tree Tavern.
Some of us had hamburgers and some of us had salads.

~ ~ ~

"It's so hot!" I wined as we walked to our hotel.
"That's why we're going to the pool!" Sage said excitedly. We walked to our hotel and changed into our bathing suits. When we came out of our room the guys where waiting outside of our hotel room.

Ryan grabbed Hailey and carried her bridal style and ran to the elevator. We all went down to the pool, right as Ryan tossed Hailey in the pool, towel and all.

"Nice job Ryan!" Dylan shouted. He ran over to Ryan and gave him a high five. Me and Sage stood at the edge of the pool and started to talk but Jacob and Adam pushed us in. They jumped in after us.

"Jerk!" I shouted as I splashed water on Jacob.
He splashed water back at me, and we laughed. These little girls came up to Sage and I and smiled. They looked nervous.

"Hi!" The little girl with blonde hair said. I looked at Sage, I raised my eyebrows. "Hi." Sage replied with a smile. "You're really pretty." She said. They were about 7 years old. I walked away a little to see if they where talking about me but they weren't.

"Thank you." Sages eyes widened and she started to walk away but they followed. I waved Cassy to come over. They kept following her and bugging her she eventually ran out of the pool. Classic Sage, running away from her problems.

~ ~ ~
Hope you guys liked it😊 please

Vote
💬 Comment
💖 Follow

~ Michela💐