Chapter 35 [Actual]

Evelyn's POV

"BRANN!!" Ash and I screamed on top of our lungs. However, what happened next caused all our jaws to drop with astonishment.

The relief I felt looking at what happened next was much greater than the disappointment I felt towards Shane earlier. However, what I don't understand is how this is possible? I couldn't believe my eyes.

The knife that Stacy threw towards Bran collided with a shield that surrounded him and dropped soundly at a safe distance from him.

"Y-YOUU..." with that Bran rushed to Ash, who was still in a shock, but was recovering as if letting what just happened sink in to her mind. He was being dramatic as usual, but I wouldn't have it any other way. After all, he is the only family I've left.

"See why basic training shall work Shane?" Stacy contentedly stated, interrupting my thoughts.

"Stacy, how is this possible?" Xander questioned, giving her a stern look.

"D-don't... tell me y-you're a w-witch!" Bran exclaimed once again, catching everyone's attention.

Stacy released a humorous laugh folding her arms over her chest before she continued, "No, of course not! Xander, Shane you two are the Alpha's you should know that Bone Shadow isn't the pack to mess with right?"

"Yes, I also remember you mentioning their pack earlier, but from what I understood that was a lie so, I don't understand what you're trying to imply. I mean they have nothing to do with this!"

"N-no," Xander interjected Shane "Bone Shadow...aah this name sounds awfully familiar. Yes! Isn't it the only pack that trains the werewolf's with gifted ability? Which reasons to why they are such a strong pack?"

"Exactly," Stacy began with her explanation. As for me and Ash, we stood there confused.

"I'm one of those and its plural, Xander. It's abilities in my case. I can manipulate someone's mind, but that's only if they look me in the eyes and aren't strong enough or fragile. The second one, you all have discovered it"

"How can we trust you? How do we know that you aren't fooling us with your lies again?" It was Ash that questioned and I was glad about that since that's exactly what I've been thinking.

Stacy threw her a genuine smile, turning her back to us and gently moving her hair to the other side. There a mark, a logo form of mark shone bright on her lower neck. It was beautifully carved onto her skin like a tattoo. It was like its beauty draws u to it, the more you observe it.

I caught sight of Xander, who was lovingly staring at his mate. This reminded me of our little talk last night.

'Everyone let's give them some privacy' I mind linked everyone currently present in here right now. I knew Stacy would also be able to hear it, but I was glad she didn't object. However, my mate looked utterly confused. I bit my lip holding back my laugh taking in his adorable face.

Bran's POV

Once we stepped out of the kitchen, I filled in Shane with everything he missed about Xander and Stacy being mates.

He threw me a knowing look. I knew exactly what he was thinking, "we were victims of her first ability..." he mumbled.

"You, to be more specific" I smirked.

"Oh yeah? Who used to flatter around her cousin, Jessica?" He chuckled, humorously. However, our conversation was cut short with Evelyn's scream, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Coleee!!" with that she threw herself at whom I recognized to be Xander's beta. I could feel Shane stiffen beside me.

What surprised us though was that she didn't throw herself at him, but at a little girl in his arms. As I observed her more, I realized her and the beta shared same physical features.

"Ewelwnnn" she cutely attempted to call for my sister, bouncing into her arms.

"aww don't they look like a cute little family" I whispered to Shane attempting to tease my best friend.

"No." he stated, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth in process. I busted out laughing now, I don't even care. "MINE" he growled and lunged at the beta. I laughed even harder.

This is going to be great.

A/N: Here you guyss goo! Sorry for the delay! Hope you liked it :). 

~Al