Chapter 5

Shane's POV

Ashley's words got me utterly confused. I just stood there astonished at her outburst. At this moment, I don't even care the tendency she had used on me completely disrespecting me. All I thought about was, Evelyn.

What has she ever done to you Shane that you broke her...? Those words kept ringing in my mind haunting both me and my wolf. However, I was the one who caused us this pain by rejecting our mate.

Soon, Bran's words processed through my mind...'This is your FAULT. YOU REJECTED HER WHY? TO SLEEP WITH THAT SLUT STACY?'

Stacy- I never liked her. She was Jessica's cousin and the packs slut. She was just one of my girl toys that I used for pleasure to keep up with my player ways. I would never compare Evelyn to Stacy.

However, all this started from the party Bran threw last month.

*Flashback*

I walk into the club making my way to the bar side. I was extremely upset about not finding my mate and Bran telling me things about Evelyn didn't help at all. I needed something... more like someone to take my anger and frustration out on.

Just like goddess was on my side. I watched a girl walking to my direction swaying her hips in process. She was wearing a tight black dress that barely even reached her mid thigh, but hugged her curves perfectly. I was immensely drunk which didn't really help and let me tell you what- when a werewolf gets drunk means it has consumed a lot of alcohol since it isn't so easy to get us to get drunk.

She came to my side leaning down, bringing her face closet to mine.

"Hey sexy wanna dance?" she whispered, smirking.

My cockiness took control. I smirked back at her grabbing her ass, pulling her closer to me. Soon she crashed her lips to mine and it turned out into a steamy make out session.

I don't remember much after that. That was only how sober I was before I lost it. Next morning, when I woke up I had the worst hangover and seeing Stacy laid naked beside me didn't help at all, but I just went with the flow.

*Flashback End*

That was one of the biggest mistake of my life that now I have Stacy stuck by my side being clingy twenty four seven. In fact, I'm glad she isn't here at this moment. However, that's least of my concerns right now all I need is Evelyn.

"EVELYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" I howled with so much ache and hurt that contained both mine and my wolf's sentiment. I swear the entire pack house felt the vibes of my howl radiating through the walls. No, I cannot break. I need to get my best trackers. I will find her and she'll be mine. I'll win her and make up to her as long as I live for all the hurt I've caused her. She is mine, only mine.