Chapter 30

Shane's POV

I was walking back and forth stressing about how will I approach her. Evelyn, I'm so sorry for walking out on you earlier today. Will you go on a date with me? Just me and you...you know so I can make it up to you for everything. Like- no no noooo!

"Looks like someone's gotta man up" my wolf retorted. I could feel him smirk sensing the humour in his voice.

"Do you want to go on a date with our mate or no?" I linked back to him causing him to whimper in return. "Then shut the hell up!" With that I blocked him proceeding to ponder upon how will I ask her, once again.

Evelyn will you go on a date with me? Just me and yo-

"Shane..." I heard her angelic voice call my name. Oh shit what was I gonna say no ask...wait what? Damn.

"C-coming..." I rushed to the door allowing her to step in. She frowned at me looking adorably confused. Probably the cause of my nervousness.

"Umm...hi?" I stated taking in her appearance as she stood there dressed in her shorts and tank top. Ugh, why does she have to do that to me right now?

"Hi..?" She responded. However, it did sound more like question. I smiled at her cheekily in return, which caused her to raise her eyebrow in return.

"So... what ya here for? Is there anything you need or did Mark try to feed you his revolting food again? I swear I'll kill him if he-"

"Shane umm.. you asked Bran to send me here cuz you.. wanted to talk?" She said, emphasizing the you.

Oh shit true that. "O-oh y-yeahh I kinda did. I m-mean yes I told umm Bran to..." What the heck? Why am I stuttering? I'm an Alpha for gods sake.

"Is there anything wrong...?" She questioned. I can feel her tense. Good going Shane.

"No, no. I just umm..." Rubbing my hand behind my neck I finally manned up. "Will you wanna go to a restaurant or like a fair with me...? You know like restaurant where they like serve food and like... fair where there are like different rides and stuff? Or on a walk? Just us...? Like I totally understand if you don't want to, but like you know the food they serve is awesome. I mean you pick where to I'll t-" woooow what the fuck?

I saw a wide smirk that had stretched on her sexy lips before she busted out laughing. Not just her in that matter, even Ashley and Bran? When did they come? What? Why the heck am I so confused??

I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment as all three of them relentlessly laughed harder clutching onto their stomach.

"Dude y-you s-suck a-at t-t-this!!" Bran uttered in middle of his laughter indicating to my proposal earlier.

"I- m-mean what the f-fuck? Where they serve food? What is she? Five? Bahahahhahaha" he continued.

Despite the rest, I noticed how Ashley realized the anger boiling in me.

"B-Bran you're no better alright? Atleast he put an effort to ask!" She spat folding her arms over her chest, pouting in process.

Bran instantly stopped laughing.
"B-but babe..." He whined. Hah! Now whose five huh? I smirked knowingly as she walked away throwing a wink at me in return, before linking me.

"Your welcome. Now take advantage of your privacy, bruh."

However, I just ignored her and focused on my beautiful mate.
"Is the big bad Alpha nervous to ask his mate on a date?" She teased, faking the British accent, which she was damn good at by the way.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulling her in closer.

•~Evelyn's POV~•

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer. I found it hilarious how he was rambling earlier, but it was so adorable how nervous he was.

His grip tightened around my waist causing me to gasp in return.

"Do you know how sexy you sound when you do that?" He murmured nuzzling his head into my neck. As soon as his hot breath collided with my skin, I felt electricity like sparks jolt up thought my entire body making me moan in delight.

"S-shane..." I managed to create a bit of distance between us, but it soon died down as he pulled me even more closer making my wolf to howl in excitement and lust.

"Hmm.." He managed to respond between the feather light kisses that he planted on my neck. He soon began to lick and nibble over the spot where his mark is supposed to lay.

"Evelyn?" I groaned as he stopped cuz I was so engulfed in the feelings of pleasure and delight, which caused me to blush soon after with embarrassment.

"Y-yes?" My voice felt rough interlaced with lust. Pure lust lingered through it. I noticed Shane's eyes turning pitch black as the word escaped my mouth.

"Can I mark you?" Okay what? Did I hear him right? I continued to rethink about it, but Shane, once again began to work his way on nibbling and licking the spot. The pleasure is undeniably unbearable and I can feel my wolf getting excited in ecstasy.

"Yes" I managed to say out loud, confidently. He pulled back for a second staring deep into my eyes, searching for any nervousness, but I was sure for a fact.

"Say it again. I want to hear it from you" he demanded. I could see his lips twitching up slowly though, he did attempt to prevent hard from grinning.

"Yes. I want you to mark me and let the world know whom I belong to" without any further interrupts, he leaves open, wet kisses over my neck. Sucking harder over the spot. I felt his canines sharpen and soon he let his teeth sink into my skin causing me to moan his name in inexplicable pleasure, which soon replaced the pain that I felt earlier. Pulling back he licks the spot sealing the wound before planting a light kiss on it.

"Mine." he said proudly before pulling me in for a rough, yet possessive kiss.

I pulled back making him groan in dismay.
"So... how about the date now Mr. Alpha?" *smirk*

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! <3 May this year be more promising than before.

I tried my best to finish this chapter earlier by today as a Christmas present for all of you wonderful readers. Hope you enjoyed it!
~Al