Chapter 18

Raven squealed next to me causing me to jump.

"What the heck?!" I gasped grabbing my chest.

She smiled and shoved the paper in my face. "I'm Rizzo!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled. "But your to sweet to be Rizzo." She quickly frowned and faced the other way towards Liam and began discussing her role.

My leg bounced up and down as I continued to wait to care which role I were to get.

"Here you go, congratulations." Mr. Donald smiled, handing me my script.

I slowly gulped and turned the paper over revealing the mod amazing, most beautiful, most awesomest role to choose from, "Sandy."

I, Tiana Michelle Christine am playing Sandy.

Wist, if I'm playing Sandy then who's playing Danny? Because I mean you know, I kind of want to know who I'll be having a snog fest with and all.

"I'm Danny!" I heard a voice say next to me.

Oh my god. Zayn? My best friend Zayn and I were going to kiss?! Not once, not twice, but according to the script six whole times!

I look at Zayn and e had a broad smile on his lips before his face began turning into a shocked, serious face. Practically mirroring my expression. "Wait. Your not Sandy are you?" He asked.

I hesitated but nodded. "So-- So that means that me and you are going to have to...?" I nodded, unsure of what would come out of my mouth otherwise.

What really caught me off gaurd was when his face became a great big gleaming ball.

"This'll be great!" He exclaimed.

I frowned. "What?"

"We're going to kiss! Come on, tell me, and be honest, that you have my wanted to kiss me?" He asked with a slight smirk.

I scoffed. He's acting like a hotter Louis! Oh no! I can't think Zayns hot! He's my freaking best friend for all--. Oh whatever. Yes. Yes. Yes. Zayn. You are indeed the hottest, coolest guy at this school by far.

I fiddled with my fingers. I'm not to sure if its normal for a best friend to think her best friend is the hottest guy on the planter but... Fuck it.

Not long after the class bell had rung and I grabbed Zayns hand without second thought, pulled out into the hallway, outside, and through the courtyard before I grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

I looked at his confused eyes a moment before placing my lips onto his. It was the most magical, romantic thing I've ever done! And it wasn't anything rushed or anything like that. It was just Zayn and my lips pressed together.

Wait but he's not responding or anything... What if he doesn't like this? I mentally slapped myself realizing how fast this whole thing moved! I'm such an idiot!

I began pulling away before I felt Zayns hands grab onto my arms motioning them to wrap around his neck, which I did. He then put his hands lightly on my waist and one hand on my cheek taking control of the kiss.

Only seconds later I pulled back from the soft kiss and Zayn looked down at me. "I could get used to that." He smiled.

"We could get used to that to!" A voice said behind us. I snapped my body around and saw Niall, Harry and Louis all gathered in a line laughing themselves off while Harry's phone is out.

Louis and Niall are cracking up as Harry's phone continues to be pointed at us. Those douches totally just video recorded us kissing! But hey, looks like Nialls apart of the family.

---------

Hey you guys! So this story has been really confusing for me to write and it was my first one and it wasn't very good but I've got to say... There's going to be one more chapter and thats going to be the epilogue... and then... THE END!:( I'm kind of happy though because its my first completed Wattpad story!:D So um... Yeah... One more chapter. Then bye bye "YouDropped Something!"

Thanksxxx