Chapter 10.

I woke up the next day to find drool on my bed and Jonus lying next to me. He only gets in bed with me if something had happened with my mum and I.

I shook Jonas until he started slapping my hand away.

"Stop!" He wined.

"Jonas. Wake Up." I said.

When he continued just laying there I finally pushed him off the bed.

"Ow! What was that for?" He moaned, rubbing his head.

"It's time for school. You were supposed to leave a while ago. Get dressed and leave." I said. I kissed him on the cheek and walked out the of my room.

As I was outside my room I heard Jonus began to jump around at my Radio, which was on full blast.

"Turn it down!" I laughed.

After I got finished getting ready I ran out the house knowing I could possibly be late.

I began walking once I reached the school so I wouldn't look like a nerd trying to be early for their class.

I found a group of people surrounded in a circle. I tried to look over them but I couldn't. Of course, the day something good happens i wear flats.

I jumped up again and saw the back of a boys hair. Not to my surprise, it was Louis.

I shifted my way through the people until I got to the front.

People began chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Louis turned and looked at me. "What are you doing?" I asked sternly.

He looked back at the other boy and I was completely and utterly mad now.

It was Niall.