Chapter 13

- 4 months later... Right before Thanksgiving break -

I rushed out of 3rd hour and ran straight up to Zayn.

I pushed him against the locker and smiled furiously at him. "Yes?" He laughed.

I held up my report card straight in his face. "Three B's and Four A's!" I exclaimed.

He chucked and took the paper from my hands. "Nice job." He smiled, staring at my paper approving it.

He handed it back and that's when I felt myself being lifted into the air.

I could tell who it was by the fuzzy hair rubbing against my arm.

"Harold Edward put me down little man!" I yelled playfully.

He laughed and sat me down.

"So lunch together?" I ask both Harry and Zayn. They both smiled and nodded. I took both their arms and latched them with mine. They were probably my best friends ever. Like, no one could come close.

Sure you've got Jonas, but friend wise these two all the way.

Raven and Liam started dating, of course, so now they're always off in their own world but Raven and I still ALWAYS hang out.

Louis is my friend too. Bestfriend? No. Only because he's difficult. But the good news is is that I've almost got him cured from his little homophobia thing.

Speaking of which, Niall has actually talked to me more than he did before. It's still the constant kids down the hallways or the three minute conversations, but he's actually become closer to me. Like, not so distance when we hang out. And by hang out, and talk to each other, I mean when we run into each other at the arcade every Tuesday and Friday. Other than that, we hardly talk at school. And we both know why. It's because Kyle doesn't like Niall for some odd reason.

And as for Kyle... Frankly I'm terrified to break up with him. If I do than he'll start spreading rumors and doing horrible things to me. He's already warned me multiple times about it.

"What'd you bring for lunch?" Zayn asked me as we sat down at our usual lunch table, NOT near the trashcan.

I pulled out my lunch bag and held it up. "Cheese sandwich and potato chips."

Harry snatched my chips. "You can have these." He smiled as he threw me a cookie bag.

Of course I took it. How couldn't I?

"So tonight," Zayn said as he stuffed

his face. "I was thinking since we all haven't hung out after school, we could go to the movies or something."

I nodded. "Ooh! The new Breaking Dawn Part 2 is out!" I squealed remembering.

They both frowned and looked at me as if I had just lost my mind. "But isn't there any better movies than Twilight, like--." I covered Zayns mouth.

"We're seeing it." I said sternly.

They both sighed. "Looks like we're seeing Twilight."

I took a bite of my sandwich before I felt an aggressive hug from behind.

I turned around to find Kyle moving Zayn over so he could sit next to me. Kyle forcefully wrapped his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me tight.

"Hello babe!" He said as he gave me gross kiss on the cheek. The only good thing about Kyle anymore, is that he still hasn't actually kissed me on the lips. Which is good because I'm waiting for someone very special to do that with. Someone not named Kyle.

"Hey you guys." Kyle says to the other boys.

"Eh, Kyle, did you do last nights history?" Harry asks with his mouth full.

Kyle leaned back in the chair. "Are you kidding me? I never do my homework." He laughs, stealing the apple from my hand.

I notice Zayn and Harry looking at me in pity. Who could blame them though? Kyles evil to me and they know it. Once the end of lunch had come, Kyle went off somewhere else, thankfully. Now it was just me and Zayn. Harry would've stayed but he to go the bathroom.

We walked into both of our favorite classes, Mr. Donald, and took our seats.

Once everyone had arrived he started class. "So as you know this is a drama and glee club basically." He smiled.

We all nodded and he continued. "Well, were going to finally be doing a play! Not only for the school but for some local and out of town theatres." He finished and stared at us.

We all screamed and cheered a we were excited for the news. I glanced towards Niall who was smiling but making no sound. Good enough.

"So today since I haven't heard any of your voices individually, I'm going to have us all gather around the piano and each of you are going to sing a part from the music." Mr. Donald instructed.

We all got up and Louis and I raced to the piano. Of course he won.

"Loser." I whispered. He laughed and pat my cheek.

I then felt Kyle quickly pull me towards him. I looked up at him and he had an angry look on his face.

Obviously because I was talking to a guy. This is getting ridiculous.

"So starting from Raven to Niall, I would like you to start." Mr. Donald started the piano and Raven began singing, then Liam, and so on and so on. Until it reached me. Here's the thing. Since Ive been homeschooled my whole life, I've never actually sung in front of anyone besides the few people in my family.

I sighed and took a deep breath before I sang the few lines of my turn. After I was finished I look down the row relieved and noticed Louis grinning creepily at me.

Kyle sang his part and when it was Nialls turn.... It was amazing! Not that the others weren't amazing as well. But just that he sang out like that was absolutely amazing.

"So I'll see you all tomorrow when i announce the play then ill talk to you about auditions. Also, we will be flying out somehwere for our class trip! We'll also be performing somewhere so be ready for auditions!" Mr. Donald said right when the school bell had rung like it was right on cue.

Tomorrow may be one of the best days of my life.

*****

Hey readers! Almost 750 readings?! That's INSANE! To me at least... But thank you so much for reading and continue reading please!

I know this has no drama in it but I just wanted to skip ahead a few months an give a quick little chapter with a recap.

Comment/Vote/Fan

Twitter: HHNLZL

Tumblr: stickcheese.tumblr.com