Chapter 14

"Do you think that I could come over and you could give me lessons?" Louis asked.

"On what?" I asked completely confused.

"Well on singing a bit and what you've been avoiding for three months." He smiled.

We walked up to my locker as I put everything in it. "What's that?"

He mumbled something but I couldn't quite catch it. "Louis, I can't hear you." I sighed.

He rolled his eyes and mumbled a little louder but I still couldn't hear it. "What?" I asked.

"My homophobia." He said quietly but still able for me to be able to here him. I still can't believe he doesn't have a single clue as to what went on between him and Harry that night.

I nodded and grabbed his hand. "As long as you'll listen and actually try." I stated. He nodded. "Alright... Well catch you after school." I said as I noticed us just standing there awkwardly.

He nodded and rushed off. "Ooh! I think Louis' got a crush on you!" I heard a tone say from behind.

I jumped as it startled me and found Zayn and Harry leaning against the lockers.

"I already know this. But I'm not interested." I simply smiled.

"Yeah? Then who are you interested in?" Harry continued.

I put my hand on my chin. "I don't know.... My boyfriend!" I said obviously.

I shut my locker and started walking. Harry turned around to go to his class on the other side of the school.

I then felt a strong hand grab my shoulder and spin me around.

Zayn looked me directly in the eye. "We both know that that's not true." He whispered.

"W-- what? Of course it's true... Of course. I... I love Kyle." I stated.

Zayn looked at me seriously. "Is that true? Do you really love him?"

I stared at the ground then back up at him. "I've got to go. I'm going to be late." I said quickly as I turned on my heel.

Zayn grabbed my hand to stop me. "We need to talk about this and you know it."

I sighed but slowly nodded and ran off to my class.