Chapter 3.

I walk over with my lunch bag hanging over my shoulder. "Hey Ray." I say dully as I sit down. "Do we really have to sit over here? With... them?" I whisper to her. We both looked at the three boys with large glasses whoa re also playing with their carrots like their action figures.

"Why don't we go sit with Kyle?" Raven asks enthusiastically.

"How 'bout no. He's been acting weird lately. I'm not even sure if I want to be with him." I say, quiet at the end.

"Then let's go sit over there." She says pointing behind me. I look backwards to see two boys chatting amongst themselves. One with a mop of brown curls, and one with brown hair, kind of shuffled around on the top.

"Who are they?" I ask still looking at them.

"Well I have third period with the boy with the curls, his name is Harry... Pretty good looking guy huh?" She asks.

"He's alright." I say with a shrug at my shoulders.

"Well let's go over there." She says grabbing my arm and standing me up. I grab my lunch box just as My arm got yanked for me to follow.

"Bye Sheldon." I yell to nerdish boy I was sitting by.

"Hi, do you mind if we sit here?" Raven asks as she still has a tight grasp on my arm.

"Go right ahead." The boy with brown hair said. I set next to... Harry's his name.

"Hi I'm Harry." He said holding out his hand that isn't holding a fork.

"Tiana." I say as I shake it.

"Oh your Kyle's girl right?" Harry asks.

I shrug. "Kind of." I wasn't anybody's "girl".

"I'm Liam." The boy across from me states.

"Raven's my name!" Raven says excitingly.

"You have lovely eyes." Liam... says with a grin to Raven.

"Really? thanks." She says blushing. Raven bits the most girliest of the girls, but to me she's one of the prettiest.

"I think Liam may fancy her." Harry whisper into my ear.

I giggle, "I do too. So do you have a girlfriend?" I ask taking a bite of my sandwhich.

"No, I'm available." He says with a wink.

"That's good for you." I say not realy caring, because I don't.

"What's up mate?" I hear a boy say from behind me to Harry.

"Sup Zayn!" Liam says as he does some sort of hand shake with, I suppose his name is Zayn?

He takes a seat next to me. "Well hello." He says getting comfortable in his seat.

"Hi." I smile as I slump down into my seat.

"Did you hear what Louis just did?" Harry asked with an amused laugh behind it.

Louis? Oh no... please don't tell me their friends with that jerk. "I don't think it was necessary to do that to Niall." Zayn says before taking a drink.